• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Freezasaurus
(09-16-2014, 06:33 PM)

Originally Posted by Diggeh

When did Amazon get so bad at new POP! preorders? Still waiting on that Roger Rabbit I preordered ages ago.

Really? I can literally go to Barnes & Noble right now and buy all four of the Roger Rabbit figures.
Vyer
(09-16-2014, 06:56 PM)

cool

Originally Posted by WordAssassin

This actually looks FANTASTIC. Is he new, or old? I've never seen any Hangover POPs at all :O
d

It must have been rare or something. I saw it on one of the POP-focused Instagram accounts. I see it listed as sold out on EE and for like 60 bucks on Amazon.
Leependi
(09-16-2014, 10:44 PM)
Got bored and when I get bored I order stuff online so I've just pre-ordered Robin Hood, Prince John and Flocked Simba.
wetwired
(09-16-2014, 11:53 PM)
I was gonna collect all the Dark Knight series but Amazon has Bane for $100!, is he rare or something?
Zombine
Banned
(09-16-2014, 11:54 PM)
Amazon is basically the worst place to get pop figures. I swear they get a stock of 4 of the same thing and call it a day.
Jzero
(09-17-2014, 12:04 AM)

Originally Posted by Zombine

The Crow is gonna be another Day 0 for me as well.

Fucking finally. I was wondering why they didn't have a pinhead.
LiquidMetal14
hide your water-based mammals
(09-17-2014, 12:10 AM)
Really cute toys.
Zombine
Banned
(09-17-2014, 12:12 AM)

Originally Posted by Jzero

Fucking finally. I was wondering why they didn't have a pinhead.

It looks like his arms move as well. A first for pop figures?
FlammableD
Banned
(09-17-2014, 10:38 AM)
Got an AJ Lee for 20 ish on eBay, marginally cheaper than WWEShop with an offer code. Also I have a Rocket on the way and a bunch on pre-order... I'm in deep.
Messi
(09-17-2014, 11:14 AM)
Where are my orange is the new black pops!
Aiii
So not worth it
(09-17-2014, 11:31 AM)

Originally Posted by FlammableD

Got an AJ Lee for 20 ish on eBay, marginally cheaper than WWEShop with an offer code. Also I have a Rocket on the way and a bunch on pre-order... I'm in deep.

Nice dude. That's a good a deal as you're gonna get.
FlammableD
Banned
(09-17-2014, 11:33 AM)

Originally Posted by Aiii

Nice dude. That's a good a deal as you're gonna get.

Thanks, good to hear I got a good deal! I don't know if I'd spend that much on one again, but no sign of it in the UK, and my CM Punk needed a buddy.
Leependi
(09-17-2014, 01:20 PM)
Just saw this on Twitter, Arrow Figures confirmed

Will definitely get Arrow and hopefully they'll do Deathstroke as well.
Aiii
So not worth it
(09-17-2014, 01:31 PM)
Arrow figures? Potentially awesome.
Snaku
Banned
(09-17-2014, 08:31 PM)
Ordered a Mars Attacks Martian off eBay for $30. Kinda sucks having to pay a premium for some of these having gotten into it late in the game. Some of the characters I want the most are going for $50 to $100 on the secondary market. And making something like regular black hair Goku retailer exclusive is a lame move. They were all bought up within a week or two and are impossible to find less than a month later. Glow in the dark, metalic paint, blood splattered variants I get, but a completely different mold of a character? The most popular character in the show? Gtfo funko.
Metalmarc
(09-17-2014, 08:40 PM)

Originally Posted by Zombine

Cthulhu Pop Vinyl inbound:

Day 0.

Yup! You got it. So damn awesome.

Holy sheeeeet yes , this and pinhead, yes
Diggeh
(09-18-2014, 01:10 AM)

Originally Posted by Snaku

Ordered a Mars Attacks Martian off eBay for $30. Kinda sucks having to pay a premium for some of these having gotten into it late in the game. Some of the characters I want the most are going for $50 to $100 on the secondary market. And making something like regular black hair Goku retailer exclusive is a lame move. They were all bought up within a week or two and are impossible to find less than a month later. Glow in the dark, metalic paint, blood splattered variants I get, but a completely different mold of a character? The most popular character in the show? Gtfo funko.

My holy POP! grail is GIR from Invader Zim. Maybe someday when it's not $100+. ;__;
MaizeRage25
(09-18-2014, 04:10 AM)
Hate this thread. Right now my collection looks like...

Disney
Anna
Elsa
Alice
Belle
Peasant Belle
Snow White
Aurora
Tinker Bell
Ariel
Merida
Cinderella
Evil Queen
Jasmine

Breaking Bad
Jesse Pinkman (cook suit)
Heisenberg
Walter White

The Big Leboswki
The Dude
Walter

Game of Thrones
Tyrion
Jaime
Jon Snow

The Walking Dead
Prison Rick Grimes
The Governor
Injured Daryl
Akim
Banned
(09-18-2014, 04:34 AM)
I really want to get all of the GoT figures. Me and my gf have:

Dany
Tyrion
Khal Drogo
Ned
The Hound

I can't buy just one.
BronsonLee
Banned
(09-18-2014, 04:34 AM)

Originally Posted by MaizeRage25

Hate this thread.

Can't blame me now! It's all Diggeh's, woopwoopwoopwoop
Bii
(09-18-2014, 05:24 AM)
Since the start of this thread, looks like everyone who just jumped in now has a sizable collection, haha.

I only had three Funkos (Russel and Carl from Up and Derrick Rose) and have added Rocket Raccoon and Star-Lord from redeeming points from the Disney Movie Rewards site. I also like them to stay in their respective boxes which is something I didn't do for the Up Funkos. :(
Freezasaurus
(09-18-2014, 05:26 AM)

Originally Posted by Bii

Since the start of this thread, looks like everyone who just jumped in now has a sizable collection, haha.

At the moment, I only have Sharknado, Tyrael, and Diablo. I have some others on order, but I don't plan on going crazy with them. These are the kind of item that can become a real money-sink if you let it. And I have too many other hobbies to let it progress to that point.

Also, yay NYCC exclusives:

Diggeh
(09-18-2014, 07:48 AM)

Originally Posted by BronsonLee

Can't blame me now! It's all Diggeh's, woopwoopwoopwoop

Baron von Loathsome
(09-18-2014, 07:37 PM)
My BN restocked a bunch of Pops. I saw that they now had most of The Lion King ones, as well as the Roger Rabbit ones and Wall-E.
BigJonsson
(09-18-2014, 07:47 PM)
I still can't find Rocket Raccoon in Toronto/Canada at an un-inflated price =/
Baron von Loathsome
(09-18-2014, 07:48 PM)

Originally Posted by BigJonsson

I still can't find Rocket Raccoon in Toronto/Canada at an un-inflated price =/

I haven't seen a single Rocket Raccoon, period. The only Guardians I've seen are Star-Lord and Gamora.
Freezasaurus
(09-18-2014, 09:53 PM)

Originally Posted by Baron von Loathsome

I haven't seen a single Rocket Raccoon, period. The only Guardians I've seen are Star-Lord and Gamora.

I can find pretty much any of them at will save for Groot. Which I could find effortlessly before the movie came out.
Atraveller
Banned
(09-19-2014, 02:11 AM)

Originally Posted by Akim

I really want to get all of the GoT figures. Me and my gf have:

Dany
Tyrion
Khal Drogo
Ned
The Hound

I can't buy just one.

But there are too many of them, easier to do that with a smaller collection. I'm getting all the Mass Effect Pops.
Nudull
(09-19-2014, 02:14 AM)
I've been debating between starting a collection of the Pop Vinyls or Fabrikations.
Freezasaurus
(09-19-2014, 04:16 AM)

Originally Posted by Nudull

I've been debating between starting a collection of the Pop Vinyls or Fabrikations.

The Fabrikations are cute, but I never got the itch to collect plushes. All things considered, I've seen some in person and they look like they're better quality than the vinyls.
Messi
(09-19-2014, 04:27 AM)

Originally Posted by Bii

I only had three Funkos (Russel and Carl from Up and Derrick Rose) and have added Rocket Raccoon and Star-Lord from redeeming points from the Disney Movie Rewards site. I also like them to stay in their respective boxes which is something I didn't do for the Up Funkos. :(

Wat?
Freezasaurus
(09-19-2014, 04:32 AM)

Originally Posted by Messi

Wat?

They have some NBA and NFL figures, too.
Akim
Banned
(09-19-2014, 04:33 AM)
Anyone know when the NFL Pops are gonna release?
Freezasaurus
(09-19-2014, 04:35 AM)

Originally Posted by Akim

Anyone know when the NFL Pops are gonna release?

Next month, I think.
Replicant
There's a duck in the room
There's a duck i-OWWWW
(09-19-2014, 04:37 AM)
Amazon really need to get their Big Hero 6 preorder in order. I can't find any of them except the Baymax nurse one.
Messi
(09-19-2014, 04:53 AM)

Originally Posted by Freezasaurus

They have some NBA and NFL figures, too.

Kevin Durant? Dwight Howard?
dsigns1
(09-19-2014, 05:06 AM)

Yes but Dwight is on the lakers.
wetwired
(09-19-2014, 05:08 AM)
What's customer service like with Funko? The Heath Ledger Joker I have has massive runs of glue down his coat on one side
tm24
(09-19-2014, 07:44 PM)

Unfortuantely the KD one is in the white jersey and not the sweet home blue one.
Messi
(09-19-2014, 08:38 PM)

Originally Posted by tm24

Unfortuantely the KD one is in the white jersey and not the sweet home blue one.

The white is the home Jersey :p
jred2k
(09-19-2014, 09:53 PM)
Is anybody else signed up for Loot Crate? My first just came in today and it had an Alien REAction figure and a Mystery Mini.
Freezasaurus
(09-19-2014, 10:57 PM)

Originally Posted by jred2k

Is anybody else signed up for Loot Crate? My first just came in today and it had an Alien REAction figure and a Mystery Mini.

I don't even know what that is.
Warrior_Keoni
(09-20-2014, 12:21 AM)
Amazon package today:

Freezasaurus
(09-20-2014, 12:22 AM)

Originally Posted by Warrior_Keoni

Amazon package today:

Man, these things are a real money-sink.
Baron von Loathsome
(09-20-2014, 02:56 AM)
Just bought myself a Harley Quinn.
Atraveller
Banned
(09-20-2014, 04:24 AM)

Originally Posted by Warrior_Keoni

Amazon package today:

Nice haul, Hiccup came with a plastic stand, though I don't understand why he needs it.
FrsDvl
(09-20-2014, 07:25 AM)
I'm finally going to start (slowly) collecting these little guys. I've been eyeing them for a long time now, and always figured I'd be such a waste of money. But after my girlfriend saw a few of the Disney ones, she really wants to start buying some of these, which in turn, made me feel less bad about buying them. Going to pick up my first one or two next weekend! Don't know which yet, but I'm excited!
Akim
Banned
(09-20-2014, 08:00 AM)

Originally Posted by FrsDvl

I'm finally going to start (slowly) collecting these little guys. I've been eyeing them for a long time now, and always figured I'd be such a waste of money. But after my girlfriend saw a few of the Disney ones, she really wants to start buying some of these, which in turn, made me feel less bad about buying them. Going to pick up my first one or two next weekend! Don't know which yet, but I'm excited!

They are kind of a waste of money. But if it makes you happy, then it isn't really. My justification is one costs about as much as it costs me to grab a lunch. No big deal. I keep it to 1-2 per paycheck.
tm24
(09-20-2014, 08:01 AM)

The white is the home Jersey :p

That what i get for typing real fast!
Zombine
Banned
(09-20-2014, 04:30 PM)

Originally Posted by Freezasaurus

At the moment, I only have Sharknado, Tyrael, and Diablo. I have some others on order, but I don't plan on going crazy with them. These are the kind of item that can become a real money-sink if you let it. And I have too many other hobbies to let it progress to that point.

Also, yay NYCC exclusives:

I just came here to post this. I'll be picking them up at the event.