• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Ghost-
(11-04-2017, 09:51 AM)

Originally Posted by STILLethal

Just signed up for the newsletter, hope I get the code, been meaning to buy Wolfenstein 2. Or AC Origins or Evil Within 2, hard to pick

Where do you sign up for the newsletter? Is it account management and notification preferences? Just want to make sure
DonMigs85
(11-04-2017, 09:55 AM)

Originally Posted by Tevious

DonMigs85, see what's new this week

Yes I got one today actually, featuring COD WWII and an unlabeled 10 digit code under that. Is that it?
Tevious
(11-04-2017, 10:45 AM)

Originally Posted by DonMigs85

Yes I got one today actually, featuring COD WWII and an unlabeled 10 digit code under that. Is that it?

Yeah, that's it. Apparently, adblock is blocking the image that details what the code is for.
Pedro Mendes
(11-04-2017, 11:44 AM)
If anyone that doesnt want the code could pm me?? I would be truely gratefull
dragonyeuw
(11-04-2017, 12:51 PM)
I got one too
The_White_Rose
(11-04-2017, 01:05 PM)
Got one, does this stack with the double discount sale?
Rellik
(11-04-2017, 02:37 PM)
I got one for my US account that I rarely use now so someone else who didn't get one can have it.

Quote to see:
DigSCCP
(11-04-2017, 03:39 PM)

Originally Posted by Rellik

I got one for my US account that I rarely use now so someone else who didn't get one can have it.

Quote to see:

This one is already used.
Anyway thanks.
If anyone is not using one and could spare it with a fellow Gaffer willing to jump into Divinity I would much apreciated.
Dr. Kitty Muffins
(11-04-2017, 03:48 PM)

Originally Posted by DigSCCP

This one is already used.
Anyway thanks.
If anyone is not using one and could spare it with a fellow Gaffer willing to jump into Divinity I would much apreciated.

I highly recommend Divinity, Digimon Cyber Sleuth and Summon Night 6 this week.
jsnepo
(11-04-2017, 03:52 PM)
Anyone got a spare code?
PSNTheNAC
(11-04-2017, 04:01 PM)
If anyone has a code they dont need I would really appreciate it.
Mieu
(11-04-2017, 06:11 PM)
Can i have a promo discount please? I'm buying Street Fighter V
Endy MacK
(11-04-2017, 06:24 PM)
Back in June, I received one of those emails telling me how many trophies I had in Horizon, and how many hours played. Shouldn't that essentially be from the same "opt in" database?

I don't have the 20% email.
t_wilson01
(11-04-2017, 06:44 PM)
I got one too. Thanks for the heads up!
aaaaaa
(11-04-2017, 06:49 PM)
Sony lost my email address. I used to get their emails but no more.
Keihart
(11-04-2017, 06:53 PM)
Thanks for the heads up, code only works if entered from the PS4 store, the web store rejected it.
STILLethal
(11-04-2017, 08:00 PM)

Originally Posted by Ghost-

Where do you sign up for the newsletter? Is it account management and notification preferences? Just want to make sure

I checkmarked the 2 options in Notifications and googled Playstation newsletter, think it was the 1st result. Had a popup show up where I entered my email - but still didnt get anything.
Maybe my email is glitched in their system idk
SirNinja
(11-04-2017, 09:16 PM)
Does it stack with existing sales? 20% off something not on discount is kinda...meh.

Originally Posted by Keihart

Thanks for the heads up, code only works if entered from the PS4 store, the web store rejected it.

Their web store is completely broken for me. Can't buy anything as it just rejects whatever payment method I put up there. Meanwhile, buying from within the PS4 store works every time, no problem.
LordOfChaos
(11-04-2017, 09:54 PM)
Do I just sign up here?

https://www.playstation.com/en-in/si...email-sign-up/

Have a few games in my cart and this would be timely, unless someone isn't going to use their code before expiry and wants to PM it
mtwilks23
(11-05-2017, 01:11 AM)
Looking to buy Wolfenstein please pm me if you are not planning on using your code!!
Rayderism
(11-05-2017, 01:17 AM)
Does anyone know how long the code stays valid? For the life of me, I can't really find anything I want to buy right now.

Games I was looking at, but decided against:
8-bit Anthology......already have all 3 on various emulators.
Radial-G Racing.....heard it kinda sucked.
WRC7....already own WRC5 and 6, Dirt 4, Dirt Rally....do I really need another?
Spintires.....honestly, it looks mildly interesting, but ultimately kinda dull to me.

Being the game hoarder that I am, anything else I might have care about, I already own, so.....
mtwilks23
(11-05-2017, 01:20 AM)

Originally Posted by Rayderism

Does anyone know how long the code stays valid? For the life of me, I can't really find anything I want to buy right now.

Games I was looking at, but decided against:
8-bit Anthology......already have all 3 on various emulators.
Radial-G Racing.....heard it kinda sucked.
WRC7....already own WRC5 and 6, Dirt 4, Dirt Rally....do I really need another?
Spintires.....honestly, it looks mildly interesting, but ultimately kinda dull to me.

Being the game hoarder that I am, anything else I might have care about, I already own, so.....

its looking like its until November 13th
Tevious
(11-05-2017, 01:37 AM)
For those asking, the code stacks with existing sales. Code expires Nov. 13th. Also, it can't be used on preorders, but you can buy any 2 games from the Day 1 Digital sale (ends Nov. 7th) and get a second 20% code on or about Nov. 21st that expires Dec. 19th.
yet_another_alt
(11-05-2017, 01:50 AM)

Originally Posted by paulpp

Make sure to turn off any ad blockers. For some reason, ad block plus hid the "20% off in-cart discount" section of the e-mail (I'm using g-mail).

This would explain why I never got these codes. I turned my ad blocker off and there it is right there.
Templar Wizard
(11-05-2017, 11:32 AM)
anyone got a code they arent going to use? PM a bro, bro!
Fbh
(11-05-2017, 11:54 AM)
I've subscribed to the newsletter like 5 times just for stuff like this but I never get any emails from them. Is there still no way to fix this
Harlock
(11-05-2017, 01:01 PM)
Got too. You can use to renew PS+?
blackjaw
(11-05-2017, 01:23 PM)

Originally Posted by Fbh

I've subscribed to the newsletter like 5 times just for stuff like this but I never get any emails from them. Is there still no way to fix this

Same, been with PS+ since 2007 and havenít gotten a coupon in at least 7-8 years. Yet to figure out why or how to fix it.
VaultDwellerMic
(11-05-2017, 10:14 PM)
Just been aware of those emails, I signed up now. If someone got one and wont use it, can I have it please? I'll buy the Doom classic complete collection with it.
bebop242
(11-05-2017, 10:24 PM)
Got my code. Bought the Surge and Job Simulator (son really wanted it) for 35ish bucks. Not bad but half expecting Job Sim to be a free + game soon.
BTHR Zero X
(11-05-2017, 10:36 PM)
Well I got the code try to use it and get "This code is not valid on this platform." I mean wtf.
Grinchy
(11-05-2017, 10:56 PM)

Originally Posted by BTHR Zero X

Well I got the code try to use it and get "This code is not valid on this platform." I mean wtf.

Did you try using it on the web store? It says right on the code that it has to be used in the PS4 or PS3 store.
BTHR Zero X
(11-06-2017, 12:31 AM)

Originally Posted by Grinchy

Did you try using it on the web store? It says right on the code that it has to be used in the PS4 or PS3 store.

That could be my issues, I have the code in the email but no other image for the code. It just shows as a white box even without adblocks.
Shin
(11-06-2017, 04:48 AM)
If someone got a code they can't use could you send it to me through PM.
I need it ASAP.
Doctrine Dark
(11-06-2017, 07:06 AM)
I cannot understand why I never get these emails.

I always get those Sony Reward emails, but haven't gotten these newsletters in ages. Sony really needs to fix this problem. It's hella annoying.
Ghost-
(11-06-2017, 07:31 AM)

Originally Posted by STILLethal

I checkmarked the 2 options in Notifications and googled Playstation newsletter, think it was the 1st result. Had a popup show up where I entered my email - but still didnt get anything.
Maybe my email is glitched in their system idk

Thanks for the response

Originally Posted by Fbh

Same issue. I've changed my email 3 times so far. Spoke to support two days ago and they suggested

1. Sign in here: https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/ then go to Account > Notifications preferences and disable the check boxes.
2. Once disabled, then enable them all again and save again.
3. From your email contacts, add the following email address to your contact list or remove it from your blacklisted emails. This address is the one used to email newsletter and promotions: PlayStation@playstationemail.com
4. Done, notifications should now come through. Remember these are sent weekly, Bi-weekly or monthly depending on your account activity.

Originally Posted by Doctrine Dark

I cannot understand why I never get these emails.

I always get those Sony Reward emails, but haven't gotten these newsletters in ages. Sony really needs to fix this problem. It's hella annoying.

Very annoying indeed. I have an alternate Europe account and it's constantly getting emails a few times a week. Playstation Store Updates, the games shown at Paris Games Week, System Software Update reminder etc.
AbandonedTrolley
(11-06-2017, 08:40 AM)
Damn no preorders was tempted to use on Skyrim VR
Dr. Kitty Muffins
(11-07-2017, 02:47 AM)
I might just wait to see if I can preorder Spider-Man after PSX on the 8th. So I might just skip this coupon if some good preorders pop up. I'd love to see Tokyo Xanadu Ps4 pop up to preorder.
amrod
(11-07-2017, 02:57 AM)
I couldn't use this on a pre-order of the new Horizon Zero Dawn The Frozen Wilds pre-order :\
R0C
(11-07-2017, 03:47 AM)
If anyone has code not using it please pm me wanted to buy Origins
BorntoPlay
(11-07-2017, 02:48 PM)
if anyone has a spare code, i would like to take it to buy horizon before the sales end...
Piccoro
(11-07-2017, 03:02 PM)

Originally Posted by BorntoPlay

if anyone has a spare code, i would like to take it to buy horizon before the sales end...

Check your PMs. :)
BorntoPlay
(11-07-2017, 03:35 PM)

Originally Posted by Piccoro

Check your PMs. :)

Thank you!!!
17 Seconds
(11-07-2017, 04:03 PM)
Any chance I could please get a code from somebody?
specdot
(11-07-2017, 04:05 PM)
Forgot to post my code if anyone needs it.
3DFLK9T9NR
First come, first serve.
Enjoy y'all.
LowRoller
(11-07-2017, 04:15 PM)
If anyone has a spare code I would appreciate it
Valonquar
(11-07-2017, 05:54 PM)
Someone kindly throw me a code <3
notacat
(11-07-2017, 07:04 PM)
I'm signed up, but they never email me squat.
LordOfChaos
(11-07-2017, 07:08 PM)
Yeah I don't see anything like this :/

Code would be bomb though if someone isn't going to use it before expiry!
Raging Bull
(11-07-2017, 07:33 PM)
If anyone has a spare code they are not going to use can you PM it to me?