• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

TheAssist
(11-08-2017, 08:21 PM)
I think this is nice. I just want to send some kudos to all the people spending their free time with creating OT's and other interesting threads. Thats the reason I'm here.

Unfortunately I hardly have time to even play games, but still. I want to be up date on some of the stuff thats happening.

Also that OT generator sound like a great idea!
luulubuu
(11-08-2017, 08:48 PM)

Originally Posted by Shifty.

The same boring shit you always post

I mean, I did some great OTs and of course I would post them but OH

I'm a Junior, too bad! So yeah, constructive posting is my thing now
SirNinja
(11-08-2017, 08:50 PM)

Originally Posted by luulubuu

Time will tell, but sticking this NOW when the community is flatline'd and not THEN when it was healthy seems a bit shitty.

A chronic inability to predict how doomed something is...yep, that's the GAF I know. We took a bad hit but we're coming back. Enough of this end-of-the-world nonsense.

People, including myself were doing a good job by bringing up quality content

You still can, if you actually want to hang around here and do it. I get the feeling that's not why you're still here, though.

I want to see how good can you get.

Really? Cause right now it looks more like you want to kick us when we're down by constantly parading an exaggerated picture of our demise around us. That doesn't help make anything here good.
Shifty.
(11-08-2017, 09:01 PM)

I mean, I did some great OTs and of course I would post them but OH

I'm a Junior, too bad! So yeah, constructive posting is my thing now

Don't worry, the OP has you covered:

Originally Posted by cormack12

If any juniors want to chip in with a request please do so. Work on it as normal and a member will sponsor the claim (until a clear direction is decided on by mods).

DavideS
(11-09-2017, 02:25 PM)
Hello i not understand why i can't create new topic.
I want to create a new topic about this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duV3hER8JXw
Because i disagree the first "Pay Patch" for XboxoneX Enhanced
But when i push the button for create new topic the forum say i dont have the permission.
Shifty.
(11-09-2017, 02:42 PM)

Originally Posted by DavideS

Hello i not understand why i can't create new topic.
I want to create a new topic about this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duV3hER8JXw
Because i disagree the first "Pay Patch" for XboxoneX Enhanced
But when i push the button for create new topic the forum say i dont have the permission.

Junior members aren't allowed to create new threads. You graduate to regular member status after 300 posts or 3 months, if I remember right.
heckmanimation
(11-09-2017, 03:54 PM)

Junior members aren't allowed to create new threads. You graduate to regular member status after 300 posts or 3 months, if I remember right.

pretty sure both are requirements.

not sure where to post this -

Dear Mods - Ive made the black friday OT, please lock and redirect the individual Best Buy and Target Black Friday threads

hopefully a mod will see this, so frustrating you cant see/PM them....
DavideS
(11-09-2017, 04:29 PM)

Thanks you
TaurezAG
(11-09-2017, 04:36 PM)

Originally Posted by gingerbeardman

How useful would an OP generator be to help creators?

Type some stuff, upload an image, click a few buttons, and then generate the BBcode.

...I'm happy to create this.

This would be very useful to quickly build a base which can then be improved upon. Looking forward to it in case you make it.
Phoenix RISING
(11-10-2017, 01:50 PM)

300 posts AND 3 months.

There are folks here who have had junior (alts) since like 2011.
Blam
(11-10-2017, 04:43 PM)

Originally Posted by TaurezAG

This would be very useful to quickly build a base which can then be improved upon. Looking forward to it in case you make it.

Make sure it's not just text if possible I mean I'd like maybe a simple text over an Image if possible.

Since I know at least others won't have Photoshop, and will need images on their posts.
cormack12
(11-11-2017, 09:05 AM)
As Plum hasn't got back to me (or TheMoon prior), I'll throw up the L.A. Noire one tomorrow
Kimawolf
(11-12-2017, 09:46 PM)
So should the Switch version of Skyrim get a OT considering Skyrim has had like 3 different OTS over two generations?
AlexCampy89
Banned
(11-12-2017, 10:34 PM)
I'll would like to cooperate on an OT about Spider-Man PS4(Marvel's Spider-Man) right after PSX, but I cannot do it alone.
cormack12
(11-13-2017, 09:43 AM)

Originally Posted by AlexCampy89

I'll would like to cooperate on an OT about Spider-Man PS4(Marvel's Spider-Man) right after PSX, but I cannot do it alone.

What do you need help with?
AlexCampy89
Banned
(11-13-2017, 01:46 PM)

What do you need help with?

The guidelines are clear, but also easy to miss for a first timer. Plus, english isn't my first language.
Oh, and I want a cool title, with a pun or a funny double entender.
cormack12
(11-14-2017, 08:44 AM)

The guidelines are clear, but also easy to miss for a first timer. Plus, english isn't my first language.
Oh, and I want a cool title, with a pun or a funny double entender.

OK, well mock up what you have first (just use preview post' instead of submit post to see how it will look), then someone will proof read if you post an update in here :)
AlexCampy89
Banned
(11-14-2017, 04:09 PM)

OK, well mock up what you have first (just use preview post' instead of submit post to see how it will look), then someone will proof read if you post an update in here :)

How do I do a preview post? I'm new here! Thxs in advance!
cormack12
(11-14-2017, 08:39 PM)

How do I do a preview post? I'm new here! Thxs in advance!

Just click new thread or post reply then pout all your code in and preview post - just make sure you don't hit submit by mistake :)

I'll try get a star wars:bf2 one up later - battlefront