• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

demon
I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
(10-11-2017, 07:08 PM)
Didn't Joe Rogan once say he thought WW1 started in the 1950s or WW2 was in the 1920s or something moronic like that? I think it was on a podcast with Dan Carlin. The guy's an absolute moron, I don't know why anyone listens to anything he has to say. I'd call him a pseudo-intellectual but that would be generous. Perfect example of someone who's "opened his mind" so wide his brain fell out.
nel e nel
(10-11-2017, 07:21 PM)

Originally Posted by cackhyena

Has he said something super bigoted I'm unaware of? I'm not subscribed so there's plenty I don't bother with. Regardless, it's less about him anyway. He gets interesting guests on. I'm there for them.

I tried watching his 'Triggered' Netflix special and couldn't get past the first 10 minutes because the whole jist of his opening bit was:

"Women aren't equal to men because I can kick the shit out of them".

That and the fact that he named the special 'Triggered' really confirmed a lot of the suspicions I had about him. I feel like he's part of that mid-late 90s group of comedians who haven't aged well because they still have some outdated views on social issues, and continue to punch down on those topics in their routines.
shogunduk
(11-11-2017, 03:16 AM)
-
SuperBonk64
(11-11-2017, 03:23 AM)

Originally Posted by shogunduk

-

Dont worry most of the Joe Rogan haters are gone now.
Lionel Richie
(11-11-2017, 02:30 PM)

Originally Posted by SuperBonk64

Dont worry most of the Joe Rogan haters are gone now.

Yeah this thread is a great reminder of the bright side in the complicated situation GAF went through.
PabloBolivar
Banned
(11-11-2017, 03:02 PM)

Originally Posted by nel e nel

I tried watching his 'Triggered' Netflix special and couldn't get past the first 10 minutes because the whole jist of his opening bit was:

That and the fact that he named the special 'Triggered' really confirmed a lot of the suspicions I had about him. I feel like he's part of that mid-late 90s group of comedians who haven't aged well because they still have some outdated views on social issues, and continue to punch down on those topics in their routines.

Sounds like you were triggered to be honest. You gave him the reaction he wanted.
StreetCarp
(11-11-2017, 03:42 PM)

Originally Posted by nel e nel

Lump into the pile of mid-late 90's comedians then. I find 99% of what he says is true and agree with it all.