• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

berzeli
Banned
(10-21-2017, 04:54 PM)
Is there a TV Gaf discord, and/or is there interest for one? I kind of am starting to like discord a bit. It's still a touch of a pain in the same way all chats are compared to forum structure but still.
TheOddOne
(10-21-2017, 05:04 PM)
When are they rebooting Thunder in Paradise, Airwolf and Street Hawk?
WaffleTaco
Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
(10-21-2017, 05:11 PM)

Originally Posted by berzeli

Is there a TV Gaf discord, and/or is there interest for one? I kind of am starting to like discord a bit. It's still a touch of a pain in the same way all chats are compared to forum structure but still.

I have an interest in one.
Grizzlyjin
Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
(10-21-2017, 05:25 PM)

Poor Exorcist.
Linkura
(10-21-2017, 05:27 PM)

Originally Posted by Grizzlyjin

Poor Exorcist.

It's the same number it got for the last 2 episodes. Still bad though.
Penguin
(10-21-2017, 05:32 PM)
Sweet jeebsus someone throw in the towel on Inhumans, it's under the CW comic shows

All of them....
Aiii
So not worth it
(10-21-2017, 05:33 PM)

Originally Posted by Penguin

Sweet jeebsus someone throw in the towel on Inhumans, it's under the CW comic shows

All of them....

Maybe now Scott Buck will finally be shown the door and never get to be showrunner of anything ever again.
berzeli
Banned
(10-21-2017, 05:39 PM)
Ok, a TV-gaf Discord server is up. The invite is in email tags so quote to reveal.

Originally Posted by WaffleTaco

I have an interest in one.

(just tagging you)
Kaizer
Banned
(10-21-2017, 05:47 PM)

Poor Exorcist.

I was shocked & happy when they greenlit a second season for The Exorcist. I'm content in enjoying it knowing that it shouldn't exist & not to expect anymore once this season wraps up.
mreddie
(10-21-2017, 06:53 PM)
Someone save Crazy and Jane, Friday is burying them, stupid DC and Riverdale.

Also wow Exorcist loses the Hells Kitchen lead?

And LOL INHUMAZZ
KonradLaw
(10-21-2017, 07:34 PM)
Inhumans is so good everybody wants to watch it on iMax instead of live on TV!
abundant
(10-21-2017, 07:48 PM)

Originally Posted by mreddie

It wouldn't matter what day Crazy Ex and Jane are aired, the ratings would still be the same (more or less). For instance, when Jane was on Monday night, their ratings hovered at around 0.2 - 0.4, which isn't good, even for the CW.
Joni
(10-21-2017, 08:33 PM)

Something like The Vampire Diaries did double that on Friday nights. It is the limited audience, nothing else.
Razgriz-Specter
(10-21-2017, 09:12 PM)

Poor Exorcist.

Im fine with Once Upon a Time continuing to drop,
they tricked me back onboard last episode but last night's was horrendous again.

New Cinderella is the most annoying character in the series, more than Henry ever was.
firehawk12
Subete no aware
(10-22-2017, 02:19 AM)
Edit: nevermind!

(I'll just keep the link in email tags for prosperity)

xrnzaaas
(10-27-2017, 09:26 AM)
Thread is back? :)

Rekwest
(10-27-2017, 02:03 PM)
Nice!
WinterIsComing
(10-27-2017, 03:05 PM)
And slowly things start getting back to normal.
Grizzlyjin
Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
(10-27-2017, 07:05 PM)

And it looks like The Good Doctor is the breakout hit of the season.

‘The Good Doctor’ Tops Weekly Rankings As Most Watched Program For First Time
Vlodril
(10-27-2017, 07:27 PM)
really hope thats good enough for the orville to get renewed. would love to have 2 trek shows next year also.
ZeoVGM
formerly omg rite
(10-27-2017, 07:43 PM)

Originally Posted by WinterIsComing

And slowly things start getting back to normal.

Honestly, I wouldn't get too excited. Most of the biggest contributes to the TV community have left.
Mahadev
(10-27-2017, 08:13 PM)

And it looks like The Good Doctor is the breakout hit of the season.

‘The Good Doctor’ Tops Weekly Rankings As Most Watched Program For First Time

It doesn't deserve it imo, House was ten times better than it. It has its moments but overall so far it's been mediocre.
xrnzaaas
(10-27-2017, 08:16 PM)

Originally Posted by Vlodril

really hope thats good enough for the orville to get renewed. would love to have 2 trek shows next year also.

A 1.2 on FOX (and a rise from Gotham) is like renewal for 2 seasons minimum.
Vlodril
(10-27-2017, 08:36 PM)
Well its fox so.. you know. Never know.
Grizzlyjin
(10-28-2017, 08:18 PM)

Totally forgot Blindspot got moved to Friday nights.
xrnzaaas
(10-29-2017, 12:36 PM)
Crazy low numbers for the CW shows, I wonder how long it'll take before they drop to 0.1.
Rekwest
(10-29-2017, 12:40 PM)
The new Blindspot?
Zoe
(10-29-2017, 03:40 PM)

Originally Posted by xrnzaaas

Crazy low numbers for the CW shows, I wonder how long it'll take before they drop to 0.1.

Crazy Ex is flat compared to last year.
Grizzlyjin
(10-30-2017, 05:26 PM)

For those wondering, 10 Days in the Valley got moved from Sun to Sat on ABC. Not sure why they haven't just pulled the plug on it.
Grizzlyjin
(10-30-2017, 10:28 PM)
Netflix Cancels House of Cards
oatmeal
(10-30-2017, 10:30 PM)

This feels a lot like it was the last season and they're just confirming it. If you watch the show, you know that it is at its end.
xrnzaaas
(10-31-2017, 08:58 AM)
Remember when this show was supposed to have only two seasons to ensure its quality? 6 is way too much anyway, I dropped it after season 3 I think when the quality has dropped quite significantly.
Mrbob
how can the baaasheep
enjoy the shootbang?
(10-31-2017, 09:33 AM)

Also wow Exorcist loses the Hells Kitchen lead?

And LOL INHUMAZZ

I think Netflix views is what saves Crazy and Jane. I basically wait for Crazy Ex Girlfriend to finish it's season and then it's on Netflix like 7 days later.
Kadayi
(10-31-2017, 09:45 AM)
Not surprised about House of Cards. Despite enjoying it early on, that uneven third season threw a spanner in the works and I don't think the show ever recovered. I still haven't felt the urge to watch the last season despite it being in my Netflix queue.
Grizzlyjin
(10-31-2017, 06:21 PM)

Can't be too long before Valor joins No Tomorrow and Frequency.
Grizzlyjin
(10-31-2017, 08:42 PM)
This House of Cards story just keeps getting bigger.

http://deadline.com/2017/10/house-of...es-1202198465/

Production shut down on Season 6. They're also talking about spin-offs, of which I have zero interest in. The main show meanders enough.
KonradLaw
(11-01-2017, 09:44 AM)

This House of Cards story just keeps getting bigger.

http://deadline.com/2017/10/house-of...es-1202198465/

Production shut down on Season 6. They're also talking about spin-offs, of which I have zero interest in. The main show meanders enough.

This is so stupid. Just finish the production and make it the last season. Don;t stop midway through and leave the show without proper ending.
ZeoVGM
formerly omg rite
(11-01-2017, 03:37 PM)

Originally Posted by KonradLaw

This is so stupid. Just finish the production and make it the last season. Don;t stop midway through and leave the show without proper ending.

You realize it's very clearly impacting the production in a negative way, right? And that they would continue if they were able to?
otake
Doesn't know that "You" is used in both the singular and plural
(11-01-2017, 04:53 PM)

And the world won't care.

Seriously, I watched up to season 2 and can't remember the plot of either seasons. Like most Netflix content, it's utterly forgettable.

I'm surprised Netflix canceled Chelsea Handlers show. I thought it was pretty funny, though having an episode where a bunch of women cried over hillarys loss for half an hour may have been unwise. Oh well.....
Grizzlyjin
(11-01-2017, 07:26 PM)

People are getting more interested in this new-fangled "World Series" thing.

I think CBS is holding off on their new shows tonight because of Game 7.
ZeoVGM
formerly omg rite
(11-01-2017, 07:37 PM)

Originally Posted by otake

I'm surprised Netflix canceled Chelsea Handlers show. I thought it was pretty funny, though having an episode where a bunch of women cried over hillarys loss for half an hour may have been unwise.

Why?
Grizzlyjin
(11-01-2017, 07:42 PM)
CBS pulls Me, Myself, and I

Damn, yanked it effective immediately. They're also shifting around their Monday lineup.
otake
Doesn't know that "You" is used in both the singular and plural
(11-01-2017, 08:12 PM)

Originally Posted by ZeoVGM

Why?

Because that's all they did. They just sat there and cried..... Not really compelling television...
Vlodril
(11-03-2017, 10:31 AM)
Orville got renewed after all. Good stuff.
Agent_Carnage
(11-03-2017, 12:20 PM)

CBS pulls Me, Myself, and I

Damn, yanked it effective immediately. They're also shifting around their Monday lineup.

I had a feeling that was going to get the Axe quickly. I never watched it from the trailers and stuff it just felt like one of those shitty comedys CBS puts out once a year that gets Axed quickly.
sparky2112
(11-03-2017, 06:44 PM)

Originally Posted by Agent_Carnage

I had a feeling that was going to get the Axe quickly. I never watched it from the trailers and stuff it just felt like one of those shitty comedys CBS puts out once a year that gets Axed quickly.

Me, Myself & I wasn't great, but it was sweet. It certainly didn't deserve its fate.
Grizzlyjin
(11-10-2017, 08:06 PM)

Nothing too exciting, but worth posting for Grey's 300th episode. Genre stuff on Fox and The CW is steady, as usual.