• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

Rynocirator
Member
(10-26-2017, 12:55 AM)
Rynocirator's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sciel

The new quick support 5* Assassin has a pretty great design/NP too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpwdiGORLvc

She reminds me of a Medaka Box char
Pejo
Member
(10-26-2017, 03:10 AM)
Pejo's Avatar
Man, I love that new Carmilla animation/look update. Why are there so many good assassin characters? (gameplay aside)
Cherubimon142
Member
(10-26-2017, 02:13 PM)
Cherubimon142's Avatar
I was debating whether to finish that Lunatic Party Quest that was hanging on my screen. I took the plunge and managed to snag the Halloween Princess CE!!!
Sciel
Member
(10-26-2017, 02:44 PM)
Sciel's Avatar
I'm about done with the Shop. Only have 10 Lancer Monuments left.

After that its just clearing exp cards for prisms and then CE farming till i drop.

Originally Posted by Cherubimon142

I was debating whether to finish that Lunatic Party Quest that was hanging on my screen. I took the plunge and managed to snag the Halloween Princess CE!!!

Grats :(.
Pejo
Member
(10-26-2017, 05:46 PM)
Pejo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Cherubimon142

I was debating whether to finish that Lunatic Party Quest that was hanging on my screen. I took the plunge and managed to snag the Halloween Princess CE!!!

Congrats man, pass a little of that luck my way!

I'm almost done with the available guerrilla quests, so then I guess it's just back to the 30AP stage until Iri decides to visit.
Kenai
Member
(10-26-2017, 05:47 PM)
Kenai's Avatar
Just finished off babies a bit ago. Still need lanterns, fangs, bones and most of the monuments. Will look into gold cards too. Gonna ignore the pieces and silver exp cards probably
elty
Member
(10-26-2017, 06:13 PM)
Guerrilla keep trolling me with gold exp and gem.
Nightcrown
Member
(10-30-2017, 08:06 PM)
Nightcrown's Avatar
Could I get a discord invite?
Cherubimon142
Member
(10-30-2017, 09:07 PM)
Cherubimon142's Avatar
More news on the Aotsuki Takao copying scandal

http://www.animenewsnetwork.cc/inter...laints/.123298
elty
Member
(10-30-2017, 10:19 PM)

Originally Posted by Nightcrown

Could I get a discord invite?

Is this why this thread is so quiet? If so can I have an invite please.
EDarkness
Member
(10-30-2017, 11:45 PM)

Originally Posted by Cherubimon142

More news on the Aotsuki Takao copying scandal

http://www.animenewsnetwork.cc/inter...laints/.123298

Whoa. I didn't know anything about this.
Quonny
Member
(10-31-2017, 04:47 AM)
Quonny's Avatar

Originally Posted by elty

Is this why this thread is so quiet? If so can I have an invite please.

Weíre on the other forum.
Cherubimon142
Member
(10-31-2017, 02:13 PM)
Cherubimon142's Avatar
In that case, I'd like to request a Discord invite too.
Pejo
Member
(10-31-2017, 06:24 PM)
Pejo's Avatar
Probably just talking to the wind here, but if anyone's still here, are you guys in full out CE Panic mode yet? I'm wasting all my stamina resetting that Orion/Atalante stage over and over. After work I'll at least run that lv.90 quest for the Lore, but I'm done farming mats.
Sciel
Member
(10-31-2017, 06:51 PM)
Sciel's Avatar

Originally Posted by Pejo

Probably just talking to the wind here, but if anyone's still here, are you guys in full out CE Panic mode yet? I'm wasting all my stamina resetting that Orion/Atalante stage over and over. After work I'll at least run that lv.90 quest for the Lore, but I'm done farming mats.

Yes, Ive burnt so many apples and am on the verge of giving up farming for it tbh.
Pejo
Member
(10-31-2017, 07:07 PM)
Pejo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sciel

Yes, Ive burnt so many apples and am on the verge of giving up farming for it tbh.

I get the feeling this is going to be a common theme with CE drops in future events too, which sucks.
Sciel
Member
(10-31-2017, 07:21 PM)
Sciel's Avatar

Originally Posted by Pejo

I get the feeling this is going to be a common theme with CE drops in future events too, which sucks.

It's actually pissing me off and has ruined the whole event for me tbh.

btw, not migrating to the thread on the other forum?
Pejo
Member
(11-01-2017, 04:29 PM)
Pejo's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sciel

It's actually pissing me off and has ruined the whole event for me tbh.

btw, not migrating to the thread on the other forum?

11 apples last night, ran out of time, no CE drop. Feels bad.

Anyways, I'll probably just move to reddit if this thread dies, though it sucks that the subreddit is mostly just memes.
EDarkness
Member
(11-01-2017, 11:04 PM)

Originally Posted by Sciel

It's actually pissing me off and has ruined the whole event for me tbh.

btw, not migrating to the thread on the other forum?

I'm not.

Not sure how I felt about the last event, but at least I got to build up Elizabeth a bit and it's one more caster who can do damage. Been farming EXP cards like crazy since I don't have to worry about the event right now.
ATXAlchemy
Member
(11-02-2017, 04:05 PM)

Originally Posted by Pejo

I get the feeling this is going to be a common theme with CE drops in future events too, which sucks.

FWIW, the latest event on JP, you can get maxed Aerial Drive without having to aim for a drop as 2 are for cookie exchange, and 3 are from missions.

Originally Posted by Pejo

11 apples last night, ran out of time, no CE drop. Feels bad.

Anyways, I'll probably just move to reddit if this thread dies, though it sucks that the subreddit is mostly just memes.

Look on the bright side, you still have next year (which is a damn long time) to at least complete a Halloween Princess. Or two if you get to drop 2 cards.

If you're just after it for its ability, there's that Golden Sumo (also event card), which is an overall better card. (50% Charge + 15% Attack; and has 0 HP 2000 ATK stats.)

But between Golden Sumo and Halloween Princess, I'll pick HP over GS every time. I prefer Irisviel with ReDrop art over two half-naked men grappling each other. Sorry, not my thing. :(

I'm on JP and only started 2 months ago, so I missed a lot of things. Events so far are Nero 2017, Halloween 2016, and Halloween 2017. I am still hoping that they revive Halloween 2015 for next year, so I can get all Caster Eli, and read the story. I really loved the story of Halloween 2016 and 2017.

Lancer Extra is, in all honesty, a far better companion/pseudo-MC than what I've seen so far (currently on Chapter 6). Worst I've seen is Mordred.

Re: reddit - lol I immediately retreated when I realized that it's basically a cat picture sharing subreddit, except replace cat with Fate.
Pejo
Member
(11-02-2017, 05:06 PM)
Pejo's Avatar

Originally Posted by ATXAlchemy

FWIW, the latest event on JP, you can get maxed Aerial Drive without having to aim for a drop as 2 are for cookie exchange, and 3 are from missions.



Look on the bright side, you still have next year (which is a damn long time) to at least complete a Halloween Princess. Or two if you get to drop 2 cards.

If you're just after it for its ability, there's that Golden Sumo (also event card), which is an overall better card. (50% Charge + 15% Attack; and has 0 HP 2000 ATK stats.)

But between Golden Sumo and Halloween Princess, I'll pick HP over GS every time. I prefer Irisviel with ReDrop art over two half-naked men grappling each other. Sorry, not my thing. :(

I'm on JP and only started 2 months ago, so I missed a lot of things. Events so far are Nero 2017, Halloween 2016, and Halloween 2017. I am still hoping that they revive Halloween 2015 for next year, so I can get all Caster Eli, and read the story. I really loved the story of Halloween 2016 and 2017.

Lancer Extra is, in all honesty, a far better companion/pseudo-MC than what I've seen so far (currently on Chapter 6). Worst I've seen is Mordred.

Re: reddit - lol I immediately retreated when I realized that it's basically a cat picture sharing subreddit, except replace cat with Fate.

Well that's good to hear that she comes back, at least. I don't really "need" her CE maxed anyways, I have enough other CE that I won't really notice. Just frustrating that they make the drop rate so shitty.

It seems that all over GAF, people are slowly coming back, and we're getting some new members approved, so I'm hopeful we'll get some new blood here. My supports and friend code:

901,780,606

Make sure you post your name in this thread if you add me, I'll make as many spots as I need to for people here.
EDarkness
Member
(11-02-2017, 09:28 PM)
I don't think I've added you Pejo, so I'll do that in a few minutes. My game name is Talbain, but I think I'm gonna change it to EDarkness for consistency.
RoodyPooUS
Member
(11-03-2017, 02:13 AM)
Can someone pm me the invite as well thanks
Cruziao
Junior Member
(11-03-2017, 02:11 PM)
Cruziao's Avatar

Originally Posted by Pejo

Well that's good to hear that she comes back, at least. I don't really "need" her CE maxed anyways, I have enough other CE that I won't really notice. Just frustrating that they make the drop rate so shitty.

It seems that all over GAF, people are slowly coming back, and we're getting some new members approved, so I'm hopeful we'll get some new blood here. My supports and friend code:



901,780,606

Make sure you post your name in this thread if you add me, I'll make as many spots as I need to for people here.

I added you, my nick is the same as gaf username.
Pejo
Member
(11-03-2017, 06:35 PM)
Pejo's Avatar

Originally Posted by EDarkness

I don't think I've added you Pejo, so I'll do that in a few minutes. My game name is Talbain, but I think I'm gonna change it to EDarkness for consistency.

Originally Posted by Cruziao

I added you, my nick is the same as gaf username.

Added you both.

Until this event I hadn't done any of the interludes, but damn, I'm having more fun with these than I have with the rest of the game. There are some real challenging fights in here. Also, it finally makes sense for me to use some of my better stall characters like Jeanne and Cu.
dreamlongdead
Member
(11-04-2017, 05:47 AM)
dreamlongdead's Avatar
Just started putting some time into this since I don't have much going on in FEH now.

Downloaded this when it come out, but never played past the first few missions. I made it to the second area in the story. My character is level 13, and I've powered up a few servants. The gameplay is already starting to feel stale, but I do think that I at least got good pulls.

I used 150 Quartz all on 10x Summons. I pulled 5 different 5* Craft Essences, 2 Lancelot, Siegfried, and Ruler Jeanne D' Arc. I really have a ton to learn about this game, and I think that the mechanics will eventually click over time.
Pejo
Member
(11-04-2017, 06:06 AM)
Pejo's Avatar

Originally Posted by dreamlongdead

Just started putting some time into this since I don't have much going on in FEH now.

Downloaded this when it come out, but never played past the first few missions. I made it to the second area in the story. My character is level 13, and I've powered up a few servants. The gameplay is already starting to feel stale, but I do think that I at least got good pulls.

I used 150 Quartz all on 10x Summons. I pulled 5 different 5* Craft Essences, 2 Lancelot, Siegfried, and Ruler Jeanne D' Arc. I really have a ton to learn about this game, and I think that the mechanics will eventually click over time.

You got some good stuff there. Lancelot will get you FP and help you clear daily farming stuff, so max him out asap. Jeanne is great for harder content provided you can support her, and she's really easy to max out. Sieg kinda sucks, but he's always good vs. dragons or lancers. There are some really useful 1-3* servants that you can get through the FP summon to fill out your roster.
dreamlongdead
Member
(11-04-2017, 06:21 AM)
dreamlongdead's Avatar

Originally Posted by Pejo

You got some good stuff there. Lancelot will get you FP and help you clear daily farming stuff, so max him out asap. Jeanne is great for harder content provided you can support her, and she's really easy to max out. Sieg kinda sucks, but he's always good vs. dragons or lancers. There are some really useful 1-3* servants that you can get through the FP summon to fill out your roster.

Thanks for the feedback. I figured that I did OK, and I just found out about the free Friend Summon.

I really have a lot to learn.
EDarkness
Member
(11-04-2017, 06:34 AM)
I got the 5 tickets for the month and ended up with...nothing. Damn, I feel totally deflated....
RoodyPooUS
Member
(11-06-2017, 07:06 PM)
added you pejo, im the one with use me for fp
Pejo
Member
(11-07-2017, 05:25 AM)
Pejo's Avatar

Originally Posted by dreamlongdead

Thanks for the feedback. I figured that I did OK, and I just found out about the free Friend Summon.

I really have a lot to learn.

Fate GO is one of the best gacha games I've played from a time sensitivity angle. You just play 2-3 times a day for a few minutes and you're done. You also have the benefit of starting with the better daily quests. It's way easier now to target specific upgrade materials.

Originally Posted by EDarkness

I got the 5 tickets for the month and ended up with...nothing. Damn, I feel totally deflated....

Were you pulling on the Waver banner?

Originally Posted by RoodyPooUS

added you pejo, im the one with use me for fp

Cool, added!
EDarkness
Member
(11-07-2017, 06:54 PM)

Originally Posted by Pejo

Were you pulling on the Waver banner?

Nah. I didn't like any of the characters featured so I pulled on the basic Story Banner. I don't need Zhuge again since I have him already. 5 pulls and nothing. It's sad, man.
duongsn
Junior Member
(11-08-2017, 11:23 AM)
duongsn's Avatar
Anyone trying their luck for Okita? I'm planning to make my cat roll for me when I get home lol
Pejo
Member
(11-08-2017, 04:19 PM)
Pejo's Avatar

Originally Posted by duongsn

Anyone trying their luck for Okita? I'm planning to make my cat roll for me when I get home lol

Just did 2 tickets - got her on the 2nd ticket. My insane streak of luck continues in this game.

Is there any guide for this event, like what I want to be using to farm these stages?
duongsn
Junior Member
(11-09-2017, 03:35 AM)
duongsn's Avatar
Wow only 2 tickets...so lucky!

For event guides I usually go to Cirnopedia as they have pretty detailed guides there. Anyways the TL:DR for this one is
- Prioritize buying the GUDAO CE and the skull to ascend Nobbu.
- Pulling as many [Fate GUDA GUDA Order] CEs as you can from Friend Point summon, then equip them to farm the brown thingy at 10AP free quest. You need 500 for the 1st CE and the 1st skull.
- Next is the blue thingy. Farm them at 20AP free quest with [Launch Order] CE if possible.You need 500 for the 2nd CE and the 2nd skull.
- Finally the black thingy. Farm them at 40AP free quest with [Poster Girl] CE if possible.You need 500 for the 3rd CE and the 3rd skull.
- Stack as many bonus servants and GUDAO CEs as you can, especially when doing the golden quest for maximum Honnoji point gain.
Bulzeeb
Member
(11-09-2017, 05:45 AM)
Bulzeeb's Avatar

Originally Posted by duongsn

Anyone trying their luck for Okita? I'm planning to make my cat roll for me when I get home lol

Only had for one 10 cards pull and 3 tickets, got Emiya and a Drake spook, not really disapointed to be honnest
EDarkness
Member
(11-09-2017, 08:56 AM)

Originally Posted by Pejo

Just did 2 tickets - got her on the 2nd ticket. My insane streak of luck continues in this game.

Is there any guide for this event, like what I want to be using to farm these stages?

Dude, that's insane. I tried my ticket and got some card I have no idea what it is. I could use a little luck to get something cool out of this game.
Pejo
Member
(11-09-2017, 04:53 PM)
Pejo's Avatar

Originally Posted by duongsn

Wow only 2 tickets...so lucky!

For event guides I usually go to Cirnopedia as they have pretty detailed guides there. Anyways the TL:DR for this one is
- Prioritize buying the GUDAO CE and the skull to ascend Nobbu.
- Pulling as many [Fate GUDA GUDA Order] CEs as you can from Friend Point summon, then equip them to farm the brown thingy at 10AP free quest. You need 500 for the 1st CE and the 1st skull.
- Next is the blue thingy. Farm them at 20AP free quest with [Launch Order] CE if possible.You need 500 for the 2nd CE and the 2nd skull.
- Finally the black thingy. Farm them at 40AP free quest with [Poster Girl] CE if possible.You need 500 for the 3rd CE and the 3rd skull.
- Stack as many bonus servants and GUDAO CEs as you can, especially when doing the golden quest for maximum Honnoji point gain.

Thanks for this. I read up on Cirnopedia, but I have one suggestion - just go straight for the 40AP with Poster Girl from the start, as you can trade them down to the other two materials. You might be right about getting that first CE from the 10AP though. I'm almost at 300 black things, so I'll have at least one CE soon. There are also 2 CE's from the black thing trade, so you'll need 800 of them to clean out the store from the important stuff.

Originally Posted by Bulzeeb

Only had for one 10 cards pull and 3 tickets, got Emiya and a Drake spook, not really disapointed to be honnest

That's a nice pull, Drake is way better from a gameplay perspective than I ever thought she'd be, her NP is great and she gets it effortlessly.

Originally Posted by EDarkness

Dude, that's insane. I tried my ticket and got some card I have no idea what it is. I could use a little luck to get something cool out of this game.

Make sure you're doing this event as much as you can, you get a free 4* archer out of it, she's pretty good too. It's always nice when games throw you something for when your luck isn't so hot.
EDarkness
Member
(11-09-2017, 09:54 PM)

Originally Posted by Pejo

Make sure you're doing this event as much as you can, you get a free 4* archer out of it, she's pretty good too. It's always nice when games throw you something for when your luck isn't so hot.

Yeah. I'm doing all of the quests and stuff so far. I just wish this wasn't an archer. I have Emiya already....
Cruziao
Junior Member
(11-10-2017, 02:12 AM)
Cruziao's Avatar
Gratz Pejo... that's some insane luck there :o

As for me Im focusing on the CE first so I could maximize my gain from the one-day-only event.

Originally Posted by Pejo

Thanks for this. I read up on Cirnopedia, but I have one suggestion - just go straight for the 40AP with Poster Girl from the start, as you can trade them down to the other two materials. You might be right about getting that first CE from the 10AP though. I'm almost at 300 black things, so I'll have at least one CE soon. There are also 2 CE's from the black thing trade, so you'll need 800 of them to clean out the store from the important stuff.

You can't trade down though?
deanote666
Member
(11-10-2017, 03:40 AM)
deanote666's Avatar
That berserker in round 2 of the 40AP quest is what keeps getting me...
duongsn
Junior Member
(11-10-2017, 04:46 AM)
duongsn's Avatar

Originally Posted by Pejo

Thanks for this. I read up on Cirnopedia, but I have one suggestion - just go straight for the 40AP with Poster Girl from the start, as you can trade them down to the other two materials. You might be right about getting that first CE from the 10AP though. I'm almost at 300 black things, so I'll have at least one CE soon. There are also 2 CE's from the black thing trade, so you'll need 800 of them to clean out the store from the important stuff.

Argh for some reasons I thought there was only one CE that requires the black thing in the shop X( ...and there's one more skull, too, so we need 1,000 black things for them alone. Farming for those is painfully slow.

And as Cruziao said, we cannot trade down, only trade up from brown>blue>black, but with the 10-to-1 ratio I don't think it is efficient to do so...

As my cat actively avoiding me, I dropped 5 ticket and 60 quartz on the gacha, got Emiya (he's NP3 now) and Poster Girl, so I'm happy with it.
Pejo
Member
(11-10-2017, 06:28 PM)
Pejo's Avatar
Damn, you guys are right, it's trading up. What a dumb system. This event seems kinda impossible to clean out the shop on, unless you whale hard for CE to boost all of the items. Guess I'll just aim for the rarer mats and stuff to ascend Nobu.
EDarkness
Member
(11-10-2017, 08:46 PM)
What's the best thing to run to get points? I tried the higher level ones, but they give a laughable amount of points. I generally run with Emiya, Nobunaga, and friend Emiya or Cuu if needed. However, the bonus gained is terrible. I figure I must be doing something wrong. With the top being over a million, I have no idea how we'd even get that high in a few days.

Originally Posted by deanote666

That berserker in round 2 of the 40AP quest is what keeps getting me...

That guy is a pain in the ass. I ended up beating him with someone's high attack Artoria. I found him tougher than the final guy, actually.
Pejo
Member
(11-10-2017, 09:28 PM)
Pejo's Avatar

Originally Posted by EDarkness

What's the best thing to run to get points? I tried the higher level ones, but they give a laughable amount of points. I generally run with Emiya, Nobunaga, and friend Emiya or Cuu if needed. However, the bonus gained is terrible. I figure I must be doing something wrong. With the top being over a million, I have no idea how we'd even get that high in a few days.



That guy is a pain in the ass. I ended up beating him with someone's high attack Artoria. I found him tougher than the final guy, actually.

Those little gold quests are the best point givers. You want to have as many of the event shop CE's as you can, and definitely use an Okita friend for those, since they're limited.

Otherwise, I've just been running that 40AP with the berserkers since they go down easily. I'm with you though, I have no idea how I'm going to hit that many points in 14 days.
EDarkness
Member
(11-10-2017, 10:07 PM)

Originally Posted by Pejo

Those little gold quests are the best point givers. You want to have as many of the event shop CE's as you can, and definitely use an Okita friend for those, since they're limited.

Otherwise, I've just been running that 40AP with the berserkers since they go down easily. I'm with you though, I have no idea how I'm going to hit that many points in 14 days.

I wish I could say that about the berserkers because they give my band of merry men a rough time. I can win, but it's a hard fight all the way through. I've been doing the 30 AP one as it is a lot easier to do. Been doing the gold mission when it shows up, but it's only once a day. I felt like the Halloween event was a lot more forgiving.
deanote666
Member
(11-11-2017, 03:52 PM)
deanote666's Avatar

Originally Posted by EDarkness

I wish I could say that about the berserkers because they give my band of merry men a rough time. I can win, but it's a hard fight all the way through. I've been doing the 30 AP one as it is a lot easier to do. Been doing the gold mission when it shows up, but it's only once a day. I felt like the Halloween event was a lot more forgiving.

Same. I only do the 40AP one when my 3 command seals are available. Haven't even tried the 50AP one. My only decent ones are a mid level berserker and ruler - around level 50 range.

Don't have the AP to spare for embers.

My goals are the skull ascension items, the blue horn, and as many points as I can.
EDarkness
Member
(11-12-2017, 02:33 AM)
I just realized that the Halloween turn ins had a time limit! Oh shit, I had a ton of materials that I wanted to get and I didn't force it because I thought it'd always be around to turn them in. Damn, this sucks. My Elizabeth is STUCK. Man, this sucks. I can't really use her now.
Dragoshi1
Member
(11-12-2017, 05:37 PM)
Dragoshi1's Avatar
New to the Gudaguda event. when I hit a certain amount of points, do I get the item in the rewards list?

Iím at 86,000+ so far, and some of the rewards have GET on them, but I donít see a way to ďgetĒ them.
SAB CA
Sketchbook Picasso
(11-12-2017, 06:15 PM)
SAB CA's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dragoshi1

New to the Gudaguda event. when I hit a certain amount of points, do I get the item in the rewards list?

Iím at 86,000+ so far, and some of the rewards have GET on them, but I donít see a way to ďgetĒ them.

You GOT them already, sent directly into your inventory. So Crystals have been added, EXP cards are banked, and characters are stored away.

Thread Tools