• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

CountAntonius
Member
(07-17-2016, 11:39 PM)
CountAntonius's Avatar
I love my Aftershock.
J. Bravo
Member
(07-18-2016, 01:55 AM)
J. Bravo's Avatar
I'm excited for masamune.I hope it's octane with a slightly shorter, lengthier, more defined hitbox and a slightly better turn radius. Aka Dominus that has a worse turn radius
CountAntonius
Member
(07-18-2016, 01:57 AM)
CountAntonius's Avatar

Originally Posted by J. Bravo

I'm excited for masamune.I hope it's octane with a slightly shorter, lengthier, more defined hitbox and a slightly better turn radius. Aka Dominus that has a worse turn radius

It's an amazing car. You guys are going to love it.
FDC1
Member
(07-18-2016, 01:58 AM)
I finally got a good certified item (shots on target), will get back my 100% tomorrow
Unicorn
Member
(07-18-2016, 02:06 AM)
Unicorn's Avatar

Originally Posted by CountAntonius

It's an amazing car. You guys are going to love it.

Would you mind taking screens of the new cars with Unicorn horns on?
CountAntonius
Member
(07-18-2016, 04:47 AM)
CountAntonius's Avatar

Originally Posted by Unicorn

Would you mind taking screens of the new cars with Unicorn horns on?

Will do when I get home. Any color preferences?
Unicorn
Member
(07-18-2016, 07:06 AM)
Unicorn's Avatar

Originally Posted by CountAntonius

Will do when I get home. Any color preferences?

Nah I just want to see how it sits on the roof of the cars. Looks surprisingly bad on most cars imo.
CountAntonius
Member
(07-18-2016, 07:22 AM)
CountAntonius's Avatar

Originally Posted by Unicorn

Nah I just want to see how it sits on the roof of the cars. Looks surprisingly bad on most cars imo.

Here you go. It's pretty clean on everything but the Aftershock.

Unicorn
Member
(07-18-2016, 07:24 AM)
Unicorn's Avatar

Originally Posted by CountAntonius

Here you go. It's pretty clean on everything but the Aftershock.

Thank you so much!
CountAntonius
Member
(07-18-2016, 07:30 AM)
CountAntonius's Avatar

Originally Posted by Unicorn

Thank you so much!

No prob. Enjoy.
Stallion Dan
Member
(07-18-2016, 07:43 AM)
Stallion Dan's Avatar
Is there a way to silence Aftershock's engine noise?
CountAntonius
Member
(07-18-2016, 07:44 AM)
CountAntonius's Avatar

Originally Posted by Stallion Dan

Is there a way to silence Aftershock's engine noise?

Doubt it. They kinda did go overboard with the new car sounds.
TheKeyPit
Banned
(07-18-2016, 08:02 AM)
The new cars are now available on Xbox One.

Edit: Trying them out in a couple of minutes :O
Lazulic
Member
(07-18-2016, 09:14 AM)
Lazulic's Avatar
hey, just a passing call to the wind, but if theres anyone hanging around the thread decent at graphic design, our team Neo would be super grateful if someone wanted to attempt making a logo to represent us. if theres any interest feel free to message me.

on topic, masamune new main please step off
CountAntonius
Member
(07-18-2016, 09:29 AM)
CountAntonius's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lazulic

hey, just a passing call to the wind, but if theres anyone hanging around the thread decent at graphic design, our team Neo would be super grateful if someone wanted to attempt making a logo to represent us. if theres any interest feel free to message me.

on topic, masamune new main please step off



TeamNeo.org

I just went back to masamune today after using aftershock a few days. That car feels so damn good. Pretty sure it will become the most popular paid car.
Mike Works
(07-18-2016, 09:33 AM)
Mike Works's Avatar
I got blue wheels. Neat!
CountAntonius
Member
(07-18-2016, 09:37 AM)
CountAntonius's Avatar

Originally Posted by Mike Works

I got blue wheels. Neat!

Which ones? Super envious. Colored wheels are this games CSGO knives.
NaughtyPrawn
Member
(07-18-2016, 09:53 AM)
NaughtyPrawn's Avatar
It's great when you can trust your team mate




As someone who is always swapping between the Octane and Dominus I am super excited to try the Masamune.

I really feel it could be the car I will main. Much excitement!
TheKeyPit
Banned
(07-18-2016, 10:57 AM)
^That's pro-level play right there.

-------

Played a bit with the Aftershock and I need to get used to its form, but I noticed that dribbling is easier than with the Dominus. The ball stays longer on the top of my car. That's at least what I experienced.
bjaelke
Member
(07-18-2016, 11:02 AM)
bjaelke's Avatar
Wish I could get my hands on some coloured wheels.

Originally Posted by bjaelke


My progress was somehow lost over the weekend. Have Psyonix said anything?
Hasney
Member
(07-18-2016, 11:04 AM)
Hasney's Avatar

Originally Posted by bjaelke

Wish I could get my hands on some coloured wheels.


My progress was somehow lost over the weekend. Have Psyonix said anything?

They clearly went back and reviewed the evidence to find some centres weren't very good.

Nah, nothing that I've seen. Has anyone else been reporting problems?
PSY・S
Member
(07-18-2016, 01:59 PM)
The only painted wheels I have so far are Crimson Lowriders and Black Traheres.
TheKeyPit
Banned
(07-18-2016, 02:06 PM)

Originally Posted by PSY・S

The only painted wheels I have so far are Crimson Lowriders and Black Traheres.

There are painted wheels?

---

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/TheKeyPit/video/19698285
Net_Wrecker
(07-18-2016, 02:06 PM)
Net_Wrecker's Avatar
Finally Neo-Tokyo feels complete

KANEDAAAA





PSY・S
Member
(07-18-2016, 02:16 PM)

Originally Posted by TheKeyPit

There are painted wheels?

---

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/TheKeyPit/video/19698285

Yah. Normal Lowriders are gold but the crimson ones are red.
TheKeyPit
Banned
(07-18-2016, 03:08 PM)

Originally Posted by PSY・S

Yah. Normal Lowriders are gold but the crimson ones are red.

No wheels for me yet. They don't exist.
I Wanna Be The Guy
U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
(07-18-2016, 03:23 PM)
I Wanna Be The Guy's Avatar
And it happens again. Power cut banned from matchmaking. Bleh.
TheKeyPit
Banned
(07-18-2016, 05:16 PM)

Originally Posted by I Wanna Be The Guy

And it happens again. Power cut banned from matchmaking. Bleh.

Game crashed a minute ago. Banned.
J. Bravo
Member
(07-18-2016, 05:49 PM)
J. Bravo's Avatar
do the new cars even come out today?
TheKeyPit
Banned
(07-18-2016, 05:53 PM)

Originally Posted by J. Bravo

do the new cars even come out today?

They did on Xbox.
bjaelke
Member
(07-18-2016, 05:59 PM)
bjaelke's Avatar

Originally Posted by J. Bravo

do the new cars even come out today?

1900 CEST when Steam is updated. Already out on console.
J. Bravo
Member
(07-18-2016, 06:06 PM)
J. Bravo's Avatar

Originally Posted by bjaelke

1900 CEST when Steam is updated. Already out on console.

ah 12 noon here. tf am i supposed to do until then

edit: theres a link to buy it ingame, but not available on steam yet :(
UpDownLeftRight
Banned
(07-18-2016, 07:51 PM)
New cars are live on Steam now. I grabbed Aftershock, Esper and Masamune. Not a fan of the other one.
bjaelke
Member
(07-18-2016, 07:58 PM)
bjaelke's Avatar
Everyone is getting Masamune and Aftershock by the looks of it.
J. Bravo
Member
(07-18-2016, 08:00 PM)
J. Bravo's Avatar
haven't lost a game with masamune yet haha. played 5
CountAntonius
Member
(07-18-2016, 08:21 PM)
CountAntonius's Avatar
Damn Gambit has left IBP. The stress from competition was affecting his health. I can relate. I have several anxiety that keeps me from playing game like Mona's and sometimes ranked RL is tough for me.
J. Bravo
Member
(07-18-2016, 08:48 PM)
J. Bravo's Avatar

Originally Posted by CountAntonius

Damn Gambit has left IBP. The stress from competition was affecting his health. I can relate. I have several anxiety that keeps me from playing game like Mona's and sometimes ranked RL is tough for me.

i thought it was just a break from competitive? right before the rlcs but its something to do with social anxiety. idk thats what i heard.

luckily ibp is pretty good with over zero. he is a little aggressive tho from what i've seen
CountAntonius
Member
(07-18-2016, 08:59 PM)
CountAntonius's Avatar

Originally Posted by J. Bravo

i thought it was just a break from competitive? right before the rlcs but its something to do with social anxiety. idk thats what i heard.

luckily ibp is pretty good with over zero. he is a little aggressive tho from what i've seen

Via Kronovi

Sadly I have to announce that Gambit is no longer a member of ibp. Stress from competetive is affecting his physical health and he will be taking a break from competetive as a whole. I wish him the best of luck on his recovery. @OverZeroRL is now on main roster.

TheKeyPit
Banned
(07-18-2016, 09:14 PM)

Originally Posted by bjaelke

Everyone is getting Masamune and Aftershock by the looks of it.

I bought all of them :O
JurassicUtility
Member
(07-18-2016, 09:17 PM)
JurassicUtility's Avatar
Played some Rocket Lab maps for the first time last night. Some of these are really fun! The donut shaped map in particular is really good. I wouldn't mind seeing more weird maps like these in regular play.
CountAntonius
Member
(07-18-2016, 09:18 PM)
CountAntonius's Avatar

Originally Posted by TheKeyPit

I bought all of them :O

same. I've used them all too. I really like playing with all of them but masumune may be my fav. According to steam Masamune and after shock are top ten sellers and marauder and vesper are top twenty. They seem to be selling well.
UpDownLeftRight
Banned
(07-18-2016, 09:18 PM)
I like Masamune, but I kind of hate Aftershock. I dunno it's just so big it feels like it's blocking my vision half the time. Only played a single game with it though so I need to give it more of a chance. Esper's probably my new main though. Maybe I'm imagining it, but this thing seems to rotate really fast in the air.
TheKeyPit
Banned
(07-18-2016, 09:19 PM)

Originally Posted by CountAntonius

Damn Gambit has left IBP. The stress from competition was affecting his health. I can relate. I have several anxiety that keeps me from playing game like Mona's and sometimes ranked RL is tough for me.

I don't want to go off topic or be rude, but what exactly happens?
Cjkorea
Member
(07-18-2016, 09:20 PM)
Cjkorea's Avatar
Love my blue wheels!
CountAntonius
Member
(07-18-2016, 09:23 PM)
CountAntonius's Avatar

Originally Posted by TheKeyPit

I don't want to go off topic or be rude, but what exactly happens?

Just general anxiety. Palms get sweaty, I get really stressed out and put too much pressure myself and end up playing much worse because of it. I've given up on any team game where matches are too long(mobas were a nightmare). I'm getting a lot better with RL though because matches aren't very long and if people start trash talking I just mute the entire server.

My only painted wheels so far. Pink lowriders. They look cool enough but will absolutely be available for trade once we get the option. I like neutral colors like black. I dream of a black Rhino horn but I'm not sure if those come painted.


ErichWK
Member
(07-18-2016, 10:51 PM)
ErichWK's Avatar
Esper is the best car. All you guys are idiots.
CountAntonius
Member
(07-18-2016, 10:59 PM)
CountAntonius's Avatar

Originally Posted by ErichWK

Esper is the best car. All you guys are idiots.

CAN I GET A BLACK RHINO HORN!
ErichWK
Member
(07-18-2016, 11:03 PM)
ErichWK's Avatar
Only if you only play Esper
UpDownLeftRight
Banned
(07-18-2016, 11:05 PM)

Originally Posted by CountAntonius

Just general anxiety. Palms get sweaty, I get really stressed out and put too much pressure myself and end up playing much worse because of it. I've given up on any team game where matches are too long(mobas were a nightmare). I'm getting a lot better with RL though because matches aren't very long and if people start trash talking I just mute the entire server.

My only painted wheels so far. Pink lowriders. They look cool enough but will absolutely be available for trade once we get the option. I like neutral colors like black. I dream of a black Rhino horn but I'm not sure if those come painted.

You can have my black devil horns if you want when they get trading in. Literally the only thing I care for is colored wheels but they seem really rare.
CountAntonius
Member
(07-18-2016, 11:05 PM)
CountAntonius's Avatar
last page

Thread Tools