• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

Kakaroach
Member
(10-11-2017, 07:34 AM)

Originally Posted by HypnoDarkrai

I would have farmed the crystal grounds too if they hadn't gave jewel grounds the same hogyoku drop rate, I'm so glad for that change

Wait really? Holy crap I don't think I ever heard that. That's great news for me as well haha!
HypnoDarkrai
Member
(10-11-2017, 08:05 AM)
HypnoDarkrai's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kakaroach

Wait really? Holy crap I don't think I ever heard that. That's great news for me as well haha!

Yeah, I think it happened in June but I barely started taking advantage of it.
HypnoDarkrai
Member
(10-12-2017, 05:49 AM)
HypnoDarkrai's Avatar
KLAB Games Station Episode 48

Tech Attribute Summons ft. Wonderweiss/Tensa Zangetsu/Apache on Oct 13

Rerelease Event: Quincy's Challenge ft. 4* Rukia as a lottery drop today. Can also get Brave Soul and 4/5* Tickets from the lottery!

Shinigami Captain Awakened Quests on Oct 13
Complete the quests for orbs and character/accessory summon tickets.

Inheritance Zone returns on Oct 16. Just like last time it will be an attribute per day and 2-3 returning each day of the weekend.

Frenzy Aizen (18% SAD/16% Stamina Recovery at 6*) returns on Oct 16

Omaeda Family Sub Story coming on Oct 17

Next Point Event on GL is planned for the end of the month.

Also to clarify, the hogyoku drop rate is actually tripled next week not doubled.
Milr
Member
(10-14-2017, 04:15 PM)
Nothing but gold on the Toshiro banner, oh well. Apparently I was 2/3 anyway, probably better spent on the double rates banner lol.
HypnoDarkrai
Member
(10-14-2017, 05:29 PM)
HypnoDarkrai's Avatar

Originally Posted by Milr

Nothing but gold on the Toshiro banner, oh well. Apparently I was 2/3 anyway, probably better spent on the double rates banner lol.

I did 10 singles and didn't get anything so I gave up on it too

Didn't get anything from the awakened quest tickets either
oreomunsta
Banned
(10-14-2017, 10:20 PM)
Finally got a 5 star!.. except it's tag team Momo. Is she any good for PvP?
HypnoDarkrai
Member
(10-14-2017, 11:30 PM)
HypnoDarkrai's Avatar

Originally Posted by oreomunsta

Finally got a 5 star!.. except it's tag team Momo. Is she any good for PvP?

She's really old now so I don't think it'd be ideal to use her in PVP. The only way I would suggest is if you have enough stamina and damage taken links to keep her alive until the soul bomb pops to burn your enemy until you win since she's ranged and has debilitator.
oreomunsta
Banned
(10-14-2017, 11:59 PM)

Originally Posted by HypnoDarkrai

She's really old now so I don't think it'd be ideal to use her in PVP. The only way I would suggest is if you have enough stamina and damage taken links to keep her alive until the soul bomb pops to burn your enemy until you win since she's ranged and has debilitator.

Ah okay, thanks for the tips. Seems like a really circumstantial scenario, though. The PvP meta is nuts, now. I'm at 750 Avg ATK, but get totally womped by FB Ichi and any TYBW character that could be much lower in Avg ATK :/
chrono01
Member
(10-15-2017, 12:08 AM)
chrono01's Avatar

Originally Posted by Milr

Nothing but gold on the Toshiro banner, oh well. Apparently I was 2/3 anyway, probably better spent on the double rates banner lol.

Originally Posted by HypnoDarkrai

I did 10 singles and didn't get anything so I gave up on it too

Didn't get anything from the awakened quest tickets either

Sorry for that non-TYBW luck guys. :(

I've given it some thought and I don't think I'm going to go all-out for TYBW Sajin anymore. I do really want him, especially since he's the only manga character I don't currently own, but I also want to save for future manga characters as well as whatever Klab has planned for Halloween and the rest of the year. I might spend a maximum of 1k orbs, but nothing more than that. I don't have any of the characters included in his banner, so if I can manage at least one of them in my pulls it'll re-coup a few of the orbs spent when I max them out.

I'm still thinking on it.

Originally Posted by oreomunsta

Ah okay, thanks for the tips. Seems like a really circumstantial scenario, though. The PvP meta is nuts, now. I'm at 750 Avg ATK, but get totally womped by FB Ichi and any TYBW character that could be much lower in Avg ATK :/

Yeah, PVP is kind of a mess if you don't own any of the top-tier characters, namely the ones you mentioned. Thankfully I do, but I feel bad for those that don't. Trust me, I know how it feels from when I wasn't as fortunate with having a strong team. Just keep at it!
HypnoDarkrai
Member
(10-15-2017, 12:10 AM)
HypnoDarkrai's Avatar

Originally Posted by oreomunsta

Ah okay, thanks for the tips. Seems like a really circumstantial scenario, though. The PvP meta is nuts, now. I'm at 750 Avg ATK, but get totally womped by FB Ichi and any TYBW character that could be much lower in Avg ATK :/

It's pretty nuts, if anyone has low ATK it just means they've put everything into SP and are most likely using SAD links to finish the battle quickly. Higher ATK are usually decked out with Chappy Dispensers and Damage Taken links to survive the SAD team onslaught since after they got off their Strong Attacks SAD teams are pretty easy to take out.

Which characters do you have? Maybe I can think of something
oreomunsta
Banned
(10-15-2017, 01:14 AM)

Originally Posted by HypnoDarkrai

It's pretty nuts, if anyone has low ATK it just means they've put everything into SP and are most likely using SAD links to finish the battle quickly. Higher ATK are usually decked out with Chappy Dispensers and Damage Taken links to survive the SAD team onslaught since after they got off their Strong Attacks SAD teams are pretty easy to take out.

Which characters do you have? Maybe I can think of something

Thanks for offering!

My go to team is:

Mind Stark (resurreccion)
Mind Ulquiorra SE
Mind Byakuya (bankai)

Other 5 stars are:

Agility Love (captain uniform)
Heart Nemu
Heart TT Momo
Technique Yourichi (captain uniform)

and some other 5's I don't think matter much like the frenzy characters. I don't know if there's much I can do until I bag a top tier :x
HypnoDarkrai
Member
(10-15-2017, 01:43 AM)
HypnoDarkrai's Avatar

Originally Posted by oreomunsta

Thanks for offering!

My go to team is:

Mind Stark (resurreccion)
Mind Ulquiorra SE
Mind Byakuya (bankai)

Other 5 stars are:

Agility Love (captain uniform)
Heart Nemu
Heart TT Momo
Technique Yourichi (captain uniform)

and some other 5's I don't think matter much like the frenzy characters. I don't know if there's much I can do until I bag a top tier :x

I think you mean Heart/Purple on your team. Stark and Ulquiorra seem good, I'd replace Purple Byakuya though, TT Momo might actually be able to replace him since she's also ranged, has 2 killers, and doesn't suffer from Captain killer.

Stark would be good with 5* Chappy Dispenser/4* Chappy Dispenser/Incomplete Hogyoku and Damage Taken links (4* ones like Kon work as well)
Ulquiorra would be good with 5* Incomplete Hogyoku/5* Yuki Dispenser/5* Pupples Dispenser and Strong Attack Damage links
TT Momo with 5* Chappy Dispenser/4* Chappy Dispenser/5* Captain's Coat and Damage Taken links. Mind/Orange Nemu might be a good alternative too since her special heals you and paralyzes your opponent.

This still won't help with getting hit by your opponents Strong Attacks first because you don't have a character that can outspeed their attacks unfortunately.

If you need help getting 4* accessories you should run the Quincy's Challenge event because it drops a lot of 2* accessories from the lottery that you could use as fodder and the lottery has a chance for 3 accessory tickets.
oreomunsta
Banned
(10-15-2017, 01:59 AM)
Thanks for all the help! Is there a way to get around losing all SP due to using chappy? I have a 5 star heart chappy (purple is heart, you're right), but felt like it nerfed Stark badly since his strong attacks are pretty good
chrono01
Member
(10-15-2017, 02:02 AM)
chrono01's Avatar

Originally Posted by oreomunsta

Thanks for all the help! Is there a way to get around losing all SP due to using chappy? I have a 5 star heart chappy (purple is heart, you're right), but felt like it nerfed Stark badly since his strong attacks are pretty good

Nope, a Chappy will always reduce your SP to 0.

If you like him as a Hybrid, putting a 5* Pupples and 5* Yuki Dispenser on him would be great, along with another 5* accessory, but since you're just starting out, I'm doubtful you have those.

If you have Stark (Heart), people do usually recommend using Chappies on him, since he's such a nice NAD character, but yes your SA will suffer a bit.
Limit
Member
(10-15-2017, 02:49 AM)
Limit's Avatar
Is the last arc also featured in the game's story section? I'll download the game asap, if so.
HypnoDarkrai
Member
(10-15-2017, 02:54 AM)
HypnoDarkrai's Avatar

Originally Posted by oreomunsta

Thanks for all the help! Is there a way to get around losing all SP due to using chappy? I have a 5 star heart chappy (purple is heart, you're right), but felt like it nerfed Stark badly since his strong attacks are pretty good

No, like chrono said the best if you want to keep your SP would be stacking as much Attack secondaries as you can using Pupples Dispensers and other 5* accessories.

Originally Posted by Limit

Is the last arc also featured in the game's story section? I'll download the game asap, if so.

Nope, just the first 4 characters so far. Even if we do get the story for the last arc it's a ways away because they just added the Regai filler arc Part 1 while we haven't even finished The Lost Agent story.
HypnoDarkrai
Member
(10-15-2017, 09:37 AM)
HypnoDarkrai's Avatar
Halloween Summons announced! New Orihime/Yoruichi/Soi Fon


Orihime - Speed/12% SAR/Frenzy/Weaken/Debilitator/Charge Attack/733 SP
Yoruichi - Heart/25% NAD/Long Stride/Paralyze/Debilitator/40% Bruiser/752 ATK
Soi Fon - Power/20% Stam Recover/Frenzy/Enhancer Boost/737 SP

Oct 18 - Double Chance summons including the other Halloween characters as filler

Oct 22 - 3% OG Halloween Orihime/Soi Fon/Rukia
Oct 25 - 3% OG Halloween Orihime/Yoruichi/Rangiku
Oct 28 - 3% Ichigo/New Orihime/Toshiro
chrono01
Member
(10-15-2017, 10:23 AM)
chrono01's Avatar

Originally Posted by HypnoDarkrai

Halloween Summons announced! New Orihime/Yoruichi/Soi Fon


Orihime - Speed/12% SAR/Frenzy/Weaken/Debilitator/Charge Attack/733 SP
Yoruichi - Heart/25% NAD/Long Stride/Paralyze/Debilitator/40% Bruiser/752 ATK
Soi Fon - Power/20% Stam Recover/Frenzy/Enhancer Boost/737 SP

Oct 18 - Double Chance summons including the other Halloween characters as filler

Oct 22 - 3% OG Halloween Orihime/Soi Fon/Rukia
Oct 25 - 3% OG Halloween Orihime/Yoruichi/Rangiku
Oct 28 - 3% Ichigo/New Orihime/Toshiro

Well there goes my orbs. That Yoruichi. That Soi Fon. That Orihime.

Goodbye, Sajin.
HypnoDarkrai
Member
(10-15-2017, 10:27 AM)
HypnoDarkrai's Avatar

Originally Posted by chrono01

Well there goes my orbs. That Yoruichi. That Soi Fon. That Orihime.

Goodbye, Sajin.

I'm gonna be so sad if I don't get that Orihime T_T
I hope they sell a ticket for this just for that extra chance
chrono01
Member
(10-15-2017, 10:35 AM)
chrono01's Avatar

Originally Posted by HypnoDarkrai

I'm gonna be so sad if I don't get that Orihime T_T
I hope they sell a ticket for this just for that extra chance

Yeah, she looks pretty amazing. I want Yoruichi too, since I need a strong NAD Heart character. Soi Fon is...well, I already have TYBW Toshiro so she's kind of obsolete for me, but that art!

It's nice since I have none of the 3/4* characters as well as any 5*, so pulling on this gacha and getting anything will re-coup my orbs a bit. If I manage to pull a few 5*, that's even more orbs earned back. I'll probably spend a bit and see how things are going, but I won't push things too far. With the TYBW characters and now this, I have a feeling the end-of-the-month gacha will be amazing. It feels like a trap, but I don't care. I'll pull a few times regardless.
Kakaroach
Member
(10-15-2017, 04:35 PM)
So they decicded to go fan service for the Halloween summons as well. Pretty disappointing as they already did that with swimsuit and these characters don't seem super broken like the swimsuit editions were. I will likely not summon, so here's hoping Chrono is right and the November summons are awesome!
oreomunsta
Banned
(10-16-2017, 04:27 AM)
Lol, my no-TYBW saga continues! I managed to get enough orbs for another multi, and got Hyorinmaru. I got all the banner characters except the one I wanted ;-;

I don't think this game wants me to have one of the manga characters
chrono01
Member
(10-16-2017, 04:53 AM)
chrono01's Avatar

Originally Posted by oreomunsta

Lol, my no-TYBW saga continues! I managed to get enough orbs for another multi, and got Hyorinmaru. I got all the banner characters except the one I wanted ;-;

I don't think this game wants me to have one of the manga characters

If all you wanted was a manga character, you could have waited for the 3% Toshiro/Shunsui/Sajin/Byakuya banner that arrives near the end of the month. The 3% is shared between all of the characters, so going for a specific one (Toshiro) would be difficult, but at least if you do pull a 5* it's guaranteed to be a manga character. Plus you get droplets with each pull which lessens the grind for them (a bit).

Sorry about that luck, though. I hope you get one eventually!
oreomunsta
Banned
(10-16-2017, 06:28 AM)

Originally Posted by chrono01

If all you wanted was a manga character, you could have waited for the 3% Toshiro/Shunsui/Sajin/Byakuya banner that arrives near the end of the month. The 3% is shared between all of the characters, so going for a specific one (Toshiro) would be difficult, but at least if you do pull a 5* it's guaranteed to be a manga character. Plus you get droplets with each pull which lessens the grind for them (a bit).

Sorry about that luck, though. I hope you get one eventually!

o_o ... Well shit, didn't know that was a thing. Thanks for the heads up! Back to grinding orbs out until the end of the month
Rynocirator
Member
(10-16-2017, 06:32 AM)
Rynocirator's Avatar

Originally Posted by HypnoDarkrai

Halloween Summons announced! New Orihime/Yoruichi/Soi Fon


Orihime - Speed/12% SAR/Frenzy/Weaken/Debilitator/Charge Attack/733 SP
Yoruichi - Heart/25% NAD/Long Stride/Paralyze/Debilitator/40% Bruiser/752 ATK
Soi Fon - Power/20% Stam Recover/Frenzy/Enhancer Boost/737 SP

Oct 18 - Double Chance summons including the other Halloween characters as filler

Oct 22 - 3% OG Halloween Orihime/Soi Fon/Rukia
Oct 25 - 3% OG Halloween Orihime/Yoruichi/Rangiku
Oct 28 - 3% Ichigo/New Orihime/Toshiro

chrono01
Member
(10-16-2017, 06:38 AM)
chrono01's Avatar

Originally Posted by oreomunsta

o_o ... Well shit, didn't know that was a thing. Thanks for the heads up! Back to grinding orbs out until the end of the month

Sorry, I was wrong. TLA Ikkaku and Izuru are included in the end-f-the-month 3% manga gacha so it's not exactly a guarantee of pulling a manga character, but the odds are at least leaning in the favor that you will (4 to 2).

Good luck with the grinding!

Originally Posted by Rynocirator

Pretty much.

I'm going to take the bait, but only because I have none of the gacha Halloween characters (this includes the 3/4* versions from the gacha too). I figure I can spend around 1k orbs and re-coup my losses, even if I don't pull anything of real worth. But yeah, I'm going to go in too deep, despite wanting them. I know bait when I see it.
Kakaroach
Member
(10-17-2017, 03:15 AM)
Is it really 3x hogyoku drop rate??? I've used 150 soul tickets and only gotten 3 hogyokus. This is a joke right? I got more than that a few weeks ago when I hard farmed.
chrono01
Member
(10-17-2017, 04:46 AM)
chrono01's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kakaroach

Is it really 3x hogyoku drop rate??? I've used 150 soul tickets and only gotten 3 hogyokus. This is a joke right? I got more than that a few weeks ago when I hard farmed.

I used 30 tickets not a single Hogyoku. :(
HypnoDarkrai
Member
(10-17-2017, 10:44 AM)
HypnoDarkrai's Avatar
Halloween Gameplay is out

Orihime
Yoruichi
Soi Fon

Ticket was announced but it's got a lot of filler
chrono01
Member
(10-17-2017, 11:11 AM)
chrono01's Avatar

Originally Posted by HypnoDarkrai

Halloween Gameplay is out

Orihime
Yoruichi
Soi Fon

Ticket was announced but it's got a lot of filler

Yeah, no way in hell I'm buying that ticket, way too many potential dupes for me (non-seasonal anyway).

The Halloween characters look pretty nice, and I've already decided to do a few multi-pulls since I have none of the Halloween characters so I have nothing to lose pulling a bit. I won't go too crazy, though (1k orbs will probably be my max).
Kakaroach
Member
(10-17-2017, 08:44 PM)
Not that I was gonna buy the Halloween ticket anyway, but why put in non-Halloween fillers? That makes no sense and will likely lose Klab a lot of money I think.

Now it's just waiting time until the November summons.
Uthred
Member
(10-18-2017, 01:38 AM)
Uthred's Avatar
I wish you could just pick, even from the limited pool, with the ticket, I only have 2 of the 12 but no chance I'm spending the money on the chance of a dupe.
chrono01
Member
(10-18-2017, 09:25 AM)
chrono01's Avatar
Halloween Rukia on my second multi-pull, but I couldn't stop there. The next two gave me nothing but gold, so I went one beyond what I said I'd do (since I still had a large number of new 5* to pull from, having only 1 of them). The next multi gave my Halloween Soi Fon and Pumpkin Orihime. I'm a little saddened that I didn't get the new Orihime, or especially Yoruichi (since I really need a new strong Heart character), but I can't complain with two more new 5* (at least Soi Fon is cute, and she's my first ranged frenzy character). I'll call it here and start saving, I just wanted a banner character. I also got all of the 3/4* characters, so when I max them out (along with the new 5*) I should be able to re-earn some of these spent orbs.

Best of luck to the rest of you.
HypnoDarkrai
Member
(10-18-2017, 09:38 AM)
HypnoDarkrai's Avatar
I've done 2k and gotten
3 Rangiku
2 Toshiro
1 Rukia

I'm thinking of saving my orbs for the Orihime gacha but I'm so scared of 3%
chrono01
Member
(10-18-2017, 09:56 AM)
chrono01's Avatar

Originally Posted by HypnoDarkrai

I've done 2k and gotten
3 Rangiku
2 Toshiro
1 Rukia

I'm thinking of saving my orbs for the Orihime gacha but I'm so scared of 3%

Ouch. But hey, free orbs when you max them (assuming you have the Hogyoku to do so)!

This is kind of why I'm worried to pull more. I do want Yoruichi but chasing a specific character NEVER works out for me. This is why I usually pull a few times, get whatever it is that comes to me, and just end it.
Uthred
Member
(10-18-2017, 04:35 PM)
Uthred's Avatar
Only had enough for one ten pull but got the new Orihime and enough new 3 and 4 stars that I should come out slightly ahead on the pull so happy with that.
HypnoDarkrai
Member
(10-18-2017, 05:07 PM)
HypnoDarkrai's Avatar

Originally Posted by chrono01

Ouch. But hey, free orbs when you max them (assuming you have the Hogyoku to do so)!

This is kind of why I'm worried to pull more. I do want Yoruichi but chasing a specific character NEVER works out for me. This is why I usually pull a few times, get whatever it is that comes to me, and just end it.

I should have just waited for the 3%, did 500 more and got another Rangiku and Rukia...

On the bright side, I got TT Ukitake from a BS Ticket

Originally Posted by Uthred

Only had enough for one ten pull but got the new Orihime and enough new 3 and 4 stars that I should come out slightly ahead on the pull so happy with that.

Congrats! I really want her and hope to get her from her 3%
chrono01
Member
(10-19-2017, 03:10 AM)
chrono01's Avatar

Originally Posted by Uthred

Only had enough for one ten pull but got the new Orihime and enough new 3 and 4 stars that I should come out slightly ahead on the pull so happy with that.

Nice job, congrats on the Orihime! She was actually the one I wanted least, just because I already have TYBW Shunsui, but she's still an amazing character. Plus, she look cute. :)

Originally Posted by HypnoDarkrai

I should have just waited for the 3%, did 500 more and got another Rangiku and Rukia...

On the bright side, I got TT Ukitake from a BS Ticket

Congrats on the TT Ukitake!

Yeah, I might wait and try the 3% gacha for Yoruichi, or go for Sajin instead. I kind of want Sajin, since there's no telling if he'll EVER return (I think it has something to do with legality, and Klab only able to include the manga characters for a month) but considering how much money they're pulling in, it's possible we might see them again in the future. Yoruichi I want, just 'cause my only NAD Heart character is Shunsui, and he's pretty outdated. Plus she's sexy.

Speaking of manga characters, just look at Dr. 熱血 pulling for TYBW Byakuya.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAOmAPf6rHc

Near the end, at around 16:10 in the video, it shows how much he spent on Byakuya, as well as the previous manga characters. All of that money, each 9,800 yen purchase was around $86 USD. So yeah, you can do the math.

Ouch.
HypnoDarkrai
Member
(10-19-2017, 06:12 AM)
HypnoDarkrai's Avatar
25 Million Downloads has been reached so they're celebrating with
  • 100 spirit orbs (probably broken up by log in)
  • Power up set that includes hogyokus
  • Mega Raid festival

25 Million DL ticket announced for Oct 22 that has
  • 142 spirit orbs
  • 1 hogyoku will
  • 80 droplets of each attribute
will probably find out the pool in the news soon

They started showing the UI for the new update, here's how the Shop/Summons looks and how the menu can drop down from even the Story quests

chrono01
Member
(10-19-2017, 06:23 AM)
chrono01's Avatar

Originally Posted by HypnoDarkrai

25 Million Downloads has been reached so they're celebrating with

  • 100 spirit orbs (probably broken up by log in)
  • Power up set that includes hogyokus
  • Mega Raid festival

25 Million DL ticket announced for Oct 22 that has
  • 142 spirit orbs
  • 1 hogyoku will
  • 80 droplets of each attribute
will probably find out the pool in the news soon

They started showing the UI for the new update, here's how the Shop/Summons looks and how the menu can drop down from even the Story quests

The new UI looks great, and love the free items. I won't bother with the summon ticket though, not unless you can narrow it down to an attribute or (even better) choose your 5*. Of the packs I've purchased in the past, NONE of them has given me a non-dupe, so I've more-or-less given up on trying. :(
Kakaroach
Member
(10-19-2017, 06:24 AM)
Damn that new UI looks slick. Looks like Tensa will be in the pool, so that would already be one dupe for me. Would be pretty weird if I ended up buying this ticket and not the Halloween one.
chrono01
Member
(10-19-2017, 10:48 AM)
chrono01's Avatar
This game consistently trolls me. I was at 6k orbs and saw that Sajin's banner came up. I had it in my mind to do multi-pulls until I either get him or get to 5k orbs. First multi, rainbow...RYUJIN JAKKA! Ugh. New, at least, but ugh. Second multi, gold. Fun times. Third multi, RAINBOW! ...RYUUUUJIN JAKKA! I said enough was enough and used the rest of my orb quota on the Halloween banner, since I still had around five characters there that would be new for me and at a 6% chance. Rainbow! ...Bride Orihime.

I'm happy for Orihime, don't get me wrong, but it's funny that out of ALL of the Halloween characters, I receive the two ones I wanted the least (since I'm already content with TYBW Toshiro for Power and TYBW Shunsui for Speed). I really need a nice Heart character, as my last usable one was...what was it, SE Ulquiorra? It's been a while. Still, both Halloween Orihime and Soi Fon are cute, so I'm going to call it here and stop my summoning in-preparation for what the end of the month brings. At least I have something like five new 5* I can max for orbs, as well as the 3/4* Halloween characters. Still, really wanted that Sajin (and Halloween Yoruichi), but as I said earlier, chasing characters never works out for me, as evidenced by my pulls so far.
HypnoDarkrai
Member
(10-21-2017, 09:44 AM)
HypnoDarkrai's Avatar
JP news revealed the pool for the 25 million DL ticket


Tensa Zangetsu
FH White Ichigo
Power Yoruichi
TLA Kenpachi
TL Gingo
TLA Uryu
Mind Retsu
TLA Toshiro
Tech Kira
Heart Kaien
Power Rose
HM Tosen
Ouko
Shusuke
Ashido
Kakaroach
Member
(10-21-2017, 03:59 PM)
HOLY CRAP ITS AMAGAI! I'd actually buy a pack if I could just get him but not like this. I got 6/15 which isn't too bad but the only character I would want is Amagai and maybe Armored Yoru. Probably gonna be a pass for me unless it's one of those 5 dollar ones.
HypnoDarkrai
Member
(10-24-2017, 07:01 PM)
HypnoDarkrai's Avatar
I made a discord for this thread if anyone is interested in joining it

chrono01
Member
(10-25-2017, 10:54 AM)
chrono01's Avatar
Not sure if anyone is still here, but first multi on HW Yoruichi's banner...and I get her! Another Pumpkinhime, too. That makes 3/3 HW banners characters for me, that never happens.

Really excited.
HypnoDarkrai
Member
(10-25-2017, 03:12 PM)
HypnoDarkrai's Avatar

Originally Posted by chrono01

Not sure if anyone is still here, but first multi on HW Yoruichi's banner...and I get her! Another Pumpkinhime, too. That makes 3/3 HW banners characters for me, that never happens.

Really excited.

Wow, that's some great luck!

I hope I get Zombie Bride Orihime relatively quick as well
chrono01
Member
(10-25-2017, 11:03 PM)
chrono01's Avatar

Originally Posted by HypnoDarkrai

Wow, that's some great luck!

I hope I get Zombie Bride Orihime relatively quick as well

Yeah, it honestly surprised me. I NEVER get that lucky.

Good luck to you on that Orihime pull, she's a beauty.
Uthred
Member
(10-31-2017, 11:05 AM)
Uthred's Avatar
The only character I have from the new x2 gacha is Toshiro (I have five of the fucker). I bet he's the only one I pull.
Milr
Member
(11-08-2017, 01:23 AM)
Spending the past couple of weeks on Digimon Links has really made me appreciate how casual friendly this game is, lol. Bless Klab.

Originally Posted by HypnoDarkrai

I made a discord for this thread if anyone is interested in joining it

Are you still doing this? Says link expired.

Thread Tools