• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

Patryn
Member
(10-16-2017, 03:00 PM)
Patryn's Avatar

Originally Posted by strafer

Yeah, I guess. :D

Anyway, I did the Lair of The Shadow Broker mission which was pretty freakin good, everything with Liara is awesome, I think I'll romance her on my second playthrough.

Also, I wish you could recruit Legion earlier in the game, he's such an awesome character but there's not much him.

Legion / Tali = Best Squad.

The game originally was going to allow you to pretty much recruit anyone at any time. However, the limitations of the 360 and the desire to avoid excessive disc swapping (as I recall) led to getting one set of recruits and then another.

This has been proven out by dialogue found from squadmates in missions where they couldn't possibly be part of in the released version of the game.
Bisnic
Really Really Exciting Member!
(10-16-2017, 03:01 PM)
Bisnic's Avatar

Originally Posted by strafer

Yeah, I guess. :D

Anyway, I did the Lair of The Shadow Broker mission which was pretty freakin good, everything with Liara is awesome, I think I'll romance her on my second playthrough.

Also, I wish you could recruit Legion earlier in the game, he's such an awesome character but there's not much him.

Legion / Tali = Best Squad.

Are you playing on PC? Because there is a mod/"hack" that allow us to recruit him earlier in the game.

The fun part? There's actually recorded lines of Legion that you would never hear otherwise, like bringing him into the Mordin recruit mission with the plague if I remember right.
strafer
member
(10-16-2017, 03:02 PM)
strafer's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bisnic

Are you playing on PC? Because there is a mod/"hack" that allow us to recruit him earlier in the game.

The fun part? There's actually recorded lines of Legion that you would never hear otherwise, like bringing him into the Mordin recruit mission with the plague if I remember right.

Nah, playing on PS3.
NKnight7
Junior Member
(10-24-2017, 07:44 PM)

Originally Posted by diaspora

This will be my last post here:

Thanks diaspora, it's been fun posting in this community, and I'll join the discord too.
prag16
Member
(10-24-2017, 08:35 PM)
prag16's Avatar

Originally Posted by diaspora

This will be my last post here:

Sweet, I come in here seeing that it has been bumped, hoping maybe somebody is carrying on in the spirit of what the forum was intended for in the first place.

But no, it's just another long time member leaving in a huff. At least you spared us the childish tantrum, unlike so many others.
Systolique
Member
(10-24-2017, 08:45 PM)
Systolique's Avatar

Originally Posted by prag16

Sweet, I come in here seeing that it has been bumped, hoping maybe somebody is carrying on in the spirit of what the forum was intended for in the first place.

But no, it's just another long time member leaving in a huff. At least you spared us the childish tantrum, unlike so many others.

Join us in the discord to continue the discussion, and we'll follow up on that new ResetERA forum too !
Plasma
Banned
(10-24-2017, 11:01 PM)
Plasma's Avatar


I like that Shepard has some self restraint, unlike some people.
prag16
Member
(10-24-2017, 11:28 PM)
prag16's Avatar
^ Gotta make the power move.
VenomousCoffee
Member
(10-25-2017, 02:58 AM)
VenomousCoffee's Avatar
Mass Effect is a great series.
Rodhull
Member
(10-26-2017, 09:25 PM)
Rodhull's Avatar
Looks like the book covering the quarian ark has been announced/re-announced for June next year.

http://blog.bioware.com/2017/10/25/m...t-anihilation/
Lucreto
Member
(10-26-2017, 10:17 PM)
Lucreto's Avatar

Originally Posted by Rodhull

Looks like the book covering the quarian ark has been announced/re-announced for June next year.

http://blog.bioware.com/2017/10/25/m...t-anihilation/

I might get that one just to finish the story. Still a pity it's not dlc
prag16
Member
(10-26-2017, 11:32 PM)
prag16's Avatar

Originally Posted by Rodhull

Looks like the book covering the quarian ark has been announced/re-announced for June next year.

http://blog.bioware.com/2017/10/25/m...t-anihilation/

Sweet. Would've liked the DLC but hopefully this is a decent send-off; better than nothing at least.
diaspora
Member
(10-27-2017, 12:59 AM)
diaspora's Avatar
Got some DMs on discord to repost the share link here:

https://discord.gg/xCBcvPs
Rodhull
Member
(10-27-2017, 01:33 AM)
Rodhull's Avatar

Originally Posted by diaspora

Got some DMs on discord to repost the share link here:

https://discord.gg/xCBcvPs

Thanks.
BeauRoger
Member
(10-27-2017, 02:05 AM)
BeauRoger's Avatar

Originally Posted by diaspora

Got some DMs on discord to repost the share link here:

https://discord.gg/xCBcvPs

Thanks, might join in!
whiteninja
Member
(10-27-2017, 02:21 AM)
whiteninja's Avatar

Originally Posted by diaspora

Got some DMs on discord to repost the share link here:

https://discord.gg/xCBcvPs

What should I do once on there? Im totally new to this discord thing. Hoping to get in myself.
Apoptomon
Member
(11-10-2017, 12:33 AM)
Apoptomon's Avatar
This thread is dead, I know, but for anyone still hanging around: the Mass Effect Archives site now works like the Dragon Age Keep, with hero profiles and a tapestry of major choices.
Caldain
Junior Member
(11-10-2017, 01:50 AM)
Caldain's Avatar
Dead or not, I'm a big fan of this thread. Sometimes wish I could wipe my memory of ever playing the trilogy just so I could rediscover it all over again. Played the ever living crap out of 1 and 2. 3 left a bad taste in my mouth after one completion and barely made it through a second playthrough. Even with that, enjoyed the overall experience. Nothing this gen has come close to that for me.

Thread Tools