• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Not Spaceghost
Spaceghost
(10-24-2017, 03:20 PM)
We could always just use the new bnet social group thing instead of discord? Feels more appropriate.
Robin64
(10-24-2017, 03:28 PM)

Originally Posted by Not Spaceghost

We could always just use the new bnet social group thing instead of discord? Feels more appropriate.

Is it cross-region?
Not Spaceghost
Spaceghost
(10-24-2017, 04:05 PM)

Originally Posted by Robin64

Is it cross-region?

Oh I guess it wouldn't be since it connects to your friends list which is regional. Bleh.
jaundicejuice
(10-25-2017, 01:06 AM)
As someone who doesn't really spend time on GAF outside of Gaming Community and, lately, this thread, I'm a little bewildered by everything that's going on with the forum right now. Since I don't have or use Discord and don't really know what's going to happen with this forum, before it's too late I'd like to say it's been fun chatting with everyone and reading through this thread over the years.
Gorger
(10-25-2017, 06:14 AM)
People were speculating that picture in the official wow discord, and some people suspected it to be fake... but I don't know. I don't really like the title as it's not very original and sounds too much like 'Tides of Darkness". Also It feels a bit weird we're getting a Naga oriented name when it's the Old Ones who will probably end up as the main antagonists.
Robin64
(10-25-2017, 09:05 AM)
Well the book about what's next is called "Before the Storm" and the working title for it was "Lightning Strikes". The logo could be legit.
Adaren
(10-25-2017, 10:07 AM)
Gonna call it fake because of the "...and the storm is her ally." part.

Or, at least, I hope that's fake.
Nugg
(10-25-2017, 10:28 AM)

Originally Posted by Adaren

Gonna call it fake because of the "...and the storm is her ally." part.

Or, at least, I hope that's fake.

Yep, it's reaaaally corny, even by WoW standards.
RPGCrazied
(10-26-2017, 01:23 AM)
I love for new races for next expansion. I'm tired of not getting one.

Naga please.
Orochinagis
(10-26-2017, 03:28 AM)

Originally Posted by RPGCrazied

I love for new races for next expansion. I'm tired of not getting one.

Naga please.

More druids for the horde
Robin64
(10-26-2017, 03:29 AM)
More paladins for horde.
RPGCrazied
(10-26-2017, 03:54 AM)

Originally Posted by Orochinagis

More paladins for horde.

Nice to see some people sticking around.

I have a druid but its level 36, lol

And I already have a paladin.
Nekrono
(10-26-2017, 04:05 AM)
So I'm thinking of pickup up Legion this weekend but with Blizzcon early November what are the chances of Legion going on sale? Should I hold on? I kinda started playing a few days ago and wanna go above lvl 100.
davepoobond
you can't put a price on sparks
(10-26-2017, 05:31 AM)

Originally Posted by Nekrono

So I'm thinking of pickup up Legion this weekend but with Blizzcon early November what are the chances of Legion going on sale? Should I hold on? I kinda started playing a few days ago and wanna go above lvl 100.

i thought it was on sale recently already?
Tarazet
(10-26-2017, 07:17 AM)

Originally Posted by Orochinagis

More paladins for horde.

No, the Horde has all it needs in both departments. Or rather all that makes any sense whatsoever.

(Says the guy with two Tauren Priests, but hey Sunwalkers, it's canon!)
Renekton
(10-26-2017, 08:22 AM)
Pandaren Druids, bear with me here.
Jarnet87
(10-26-2017, 02:57 PM)
I finally finished Good Sumaritan, but still have a ton of shit left to unlock flying. I bet I am spending more time to unlock it then the time saved from flying vs ground mount on a new toon.
Jag
(10-26-2017, 07:10 PM)

Originally Posted by Jarnet87

I finally finished Good Sumaritan, but still have a ton of shit left to unlock flying. I bet I am spending more time to unlock it then the time saved from flying vs ground mount on a new toon.

Not to mention you can't fly on Argus. They really screwed up flying this expansion, imo.
davepoobond
(10-26-2017, 07:16 PM)

Originally Posted by Jag

Not to mention you can't fly on Argus. They really screwed up flying this expansion, imo.

the way they made argus seems to be so intentional in never allowing flying, its funny.
Hashmal_Bringer_of_Order
(10-26-2017, 07:46 PM)

Originally Posted by Jag

The way they've done it is perfectly fine imo. You can fly once the content is outdated, on average.
davepoobond
(10-26-2017, 08:29 PM)

Originally Posted by Hashmal_Bringer_of_Order

The way they've done it is perfectly fine imo. You can fly once the content is outdated, on average.

they dont intend to enable flying on argus as is.

its the same as Timeless Isle.
PhoReal
(10-26-2017, 08:47 PM)
Any Alliance players here who have the Observers Locus Resonator and would be willing to use it so I can kill Rezira the Seer?

It's my the last rare mob I need to kill. Pleeease? :)
Wafflecakes
(10-29-2017, 08:56 PM)
There is no way they make us wait until august for a new expansion is there?
Robin64
(10-29-2017, 09:01 PM)

Originally Posted by Wafflecakes

There is no way they make us wait until august for a new expansion is there?

*shrug*

That'd still be less final-raid-period than the previous two expansions.
Wafflecakes
(10-29-2017, 09:03 PM)

*shrug*

That'd still be less final-raid-period than the previous two expansions.

I don't understand it at all.

9 months of content and then a year of waiting.

Why not just add a few months between each patch so it is evened out?
Robin64
(10-29-2017, 09:08 PM)

I don't understand it at all.

9 months of content and then a year of waiting.

Why not just add a few months between each patch so it is evened out?

I am hoping they learned this time. Legion in general said they did, but the big test will come from the time between Antorus burnout and the next expansion. Don't let us down, Blizz.
Wafflecakes
(10-29-2017, 09:12 PM)

I am hoping they learned this time. Legion in general said they did, but the big test will come from the time between Antorus burnout and the next expansion. Don't let us down, Blizz.

I actually just resubbed after a year away (Fuck blizz for releasing right as school year starts) and am plowing through the content, so I am not hurting now.

...but I resubbed under the idea that I would quickly experience the content before the next expansion hit... which I guess was foolish on my part.
Tarazet
(11-01-2017, 07:14 AM)

I actually just resubbed after a year away (Fuck blizz for releasing right as school year starts) and am plowing through the content, so I am not hurting now.

...but I resubbed under the idea that I would quickly experience the content before the next expansion hit... which I guess was foolish on my part.

So you didn't get to experience Legion vs. the Waterstrider Army, grinding Order Resources for Artifact Knowledge upgrades, resetting the trash after Nythendra, and 3 chest M+? You missed out son.
Tarazet
(11-04-2017, 08:18 AM)
I wouldn't have believed this could happen, but it did.

I joined a group only to get locked out because they pulled the boss while I was zoning. I asked them which boss they were on. After he was already dead, someone whispered to let me know. I zoned in and they pulled the next boss, locking me out again. I left since the queue times were short anyway and now I could leave without a deserter.

Next queue pops, I zone in, and while we're running to the boss I get a flash on my screen that I got Lessons of Space-Time. It was from the group that I had left!
RPGCrazied
(11-05-2017, 04:31 PM)
All I know its going in the wrong direction for me. Did not want a whole expansion over the alliance vs horde struggle. I liked it when expansions have that big villain at the end to kill.

This just feels like PVP is going to take center stage.

This has a good chance to be the worst expansion. I didn't really like WoD, but what I've seen so far I like it better.
TheIronChancellor
(11-06-2017, 02:31 AM)

Originally Posted by RPGCrazied

All I know its going in the wrong direction for me. Did not want a whole expansion over the alliance vs horde struggle. I liked it when expansions have that big villain at the end to kill.

This just feels like PVP is going to take center stage.

This has a good chance to be the worst expansion. I didn't really like WoD, but what I've seen so far I like it better.

There is a big bad. Azshara.
Atraeus
(11-06-2017, 01:13 PM)
WOW is alright, I am looking forward to Ashes of Creations. I love high end graphics!
davepoobond
(11-07-2017, 01:21 AM)

Originally Posted by Atraeus

WOW is alright, I am looking forward to Ashes of Creations. I love high end graphics!

Orly
Oemenia
(11-08-2017, 08:58 PM)
So returning to the game after stopping in 2007. Yeah.

Never did get very far but I have a level 40 Warlock. What is the best way to level up and get up to speed right now given that the old game is now a ghost-town?

Also the performance is utter shit, what gives?
Morel_
(Yesterday, 08:45 AM)
People still play this?
Jokes aside, I do (EU, FR-Hyjal) and I hope that there are still gaffers playing it. :(
Kuntz
(Yesterday, 09:56 AM)

Originally Posted by Morel_

People still play this?
Jokes aside, I do (EU, FR-Hyjal) and I hope that there are still gaffers playing it. :(

Yup, still playing daily in my guild's graveyard, playing the auction house to pay the monthly fee and only solo content because I don't have the patience to play with randoms anymore. Only did lfr like once for the story.

Old content is fun, as well as trying to fill the list of collectables ("ALL THE THINGS" addon is crazy). I'm playing on EU FR-Cho'Gall, Horde side so maybe we've met.