• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Jonsend
(11-10-2017, 10:43 PM)
EDF 5 launches December 7th in Japan. Although the footage shows it will be the same old nonsense with some new enemies (and all the standard fare), I'm still looking forward to it.

EDF is my one game I go back to for brainless fun. Anyone else feel the same?
cormack12
(11-10-2017, 10:51 PM)
Never played any of these. Just watched some trailers. Looks fun. Is it just co-op online?
Comrade Crunch
(11-10-2017, 10:56 PM)
It looks like more of the batshit insanity that I love, can't wait.

Hotly anticipating Iron Rain as well.
Jonsend
(11-10-2017, 11:27 PM)

Originally Posted by cormack12

Never played any of these. Just watched some trailers. Looks fun. Is it just co-op online?

EDF 4.1 was single player, 2 player offline coop and up to 4 player online coop.

The great thing about EDF is that you can play any level at any difficulty but you get better weapon drops from higher difficulties, so there is always an incentive to go for the higher difficulties and try and figure out a strategy and weapon combination to get through it.
thelurkinghorror
(11-11-2017, 12:17 AM)
Earth Defence Force... fuck acronysm!
Shifty.
(11-11-2017, 05:27 AM)
I'm looking forward to it, really like the idea of all the classes having a proper dodge move now.

EEE DEE EFFFF

Originally Posted by cormack12

Never played any of these. Just watched some trailers. Looks fun.

EDF is the epitome of mindless fun, with a charming helping of jank on the side.
DeliciousDoc
(11-11-2017, 05:37 AM)
The price never drops on these so maybe Ill get it this time. Would be nice if they did a pc release again.
Correctomundo
(11-11-2017, 07:06 AM)
This. Right here. My reason for the PS4'S existence.