A note upfront: Please read these guidelines before you make a claim for the first time. Please search (Ctrl + F) to make sure the game has not already been claimed.
If any juniors want to chip in with a request please do so. Work on it as normal and a member will sponsor the claim (until a clear direction is decided on by mods).
SOME BRIEF GUIDELINES ABOUT WHAT IT MEANS TO CLAIM HERE:
- You're willing to work on it;
- You'll update us if you change your mind;
- You may be juniored if you don't deliver on your claim (as this negatively impacts others);
- If someone else wants in after you, work with them. Also, if someone has claimed the OT already, PM them and offer some help (text,graphics etc.);
- Claiming is about preventing two people wasting their time making dueling threads, it's not about excluding others;
- Only claim games with a confirmed release date within twelve months;
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM:
1.) Copy the code below depending on what kind of topic you are planning to make. Before doing so, be sure to remove the *'s from the code so it works.
2.) Replace the data with your own data.
Code:[b*]TITLE[/b] by [i*][ur*l=http://www.neogaf.com/forum/member.php?u=9647]AUTHOR[/url][/i] ([u*rl=http://www.neogaf.com/]EXPRESSION DATE[/ur*l]) RELEASE DATE
- Title refers to the title of the topic you are claiming.
- Author refers to your username, as well as a link to your own profile
- Expression Date refers to the date you claimed the topic, and links back to that post.
WHAT MAKES A GOOD |OT|?
- Use your personal experience with the game/series;
- Use a balance of text and graphics or host your images somewhere that will remain;
- Point out the key features;
- Post platforms, dates, publisher, developer info;
- Explain the different versions, DLC and season passes;
- Be sensible with *.gif and/or *.webm use;