• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

Rad-
Sauna? Penis.
Doorknob? Penis.
School? Penis.
Date night? Penis.
(10-16-2017, 10:02 PM)
Rad-'s Avatar
Happened to me once. I think it was because the day was really long and tiring. I met this girl and we had a long date that started at like 10AM and then around 9PM we were back to my place and I just thought "Can't think of nothing else to do so might as well try to tap that". I went for it and she was into it. I was hard at first but couldn't keep it up like normal. And honestly it felt a bit weird after but overall I was basically like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Shredderi
Member
(10-16-2017, 10:03 PM)
Shredderi's Avatar

Originally Posted by Jeronimo Jones

I sometimes forget how self-righteous the internet can be.

It is possible to realize the potential damage the situation could cause to a relationship while also considering the feelings (guilt? selfishness?) involved in stopping all of your friends' fun.

The risk of not enjoying or being uncomfortable with the interaction comes with the territory.

Not everyone will respond in the same way to the situation explained in the OP and different viewpoints are also valid.

It's just one time sex. One time. It's not worth all the mental anguish it could cause to an individual if things goes like this. Hell, his friends we're mature about this and they were there. Who cares about the guilt of stopping your friends fleeting fun. It's just fun. They can have fun another times. I'll reiterate on the point that such fun is not worth straining the relationship.

Originally Posted by Zeke

Then you have shitty partner for not considering your feelings in that situation. A decent partner that actually cares would put that above a few minutes of physical gratification. If I was in that position and my SO disregard how felt the relationship would be finished.

THIS. It's really not that hard. Some people seem to put situations like this on to a pedestal and consider it almost sacred. "But now some people didn't get to have their sex!".
Slaythe
Member
(10-16-2017, 10:04 PM)
Slaythe's Avatar
It's already a 50 50 chance just putting the fucking condom on for me, you did what you could OP.
Tagyhag
Member
(10-16-2017, 10:05 PM)
Tagyhag's Avatar

Originally Posted by t1gerjaw

Jesus Christ guys, once again.

I did go down on the other girl, three times. I fingered her, even fucked her good for a few moments.

But there was a point where my mouth was really dry
, I wasn't in the mood anymore and said that it was enough for me.

Everybody stopped and went to sleep.

Sounds like you weren't doing it correctly. :P

Nah just messing with you OP, there's nothing wrong with wanting the others to stop if you're not comfortable, situations like that are about trust and it's obvious that the others were understanding.
Mr. X
Member
(10-16-2017, 10:07 PM)
Mr. X's Avatar
Anyone harping on him to stop out offairness seems to forget the other woman who is feeling like it's her fault he's soft. There's 2 out of 4 people not having fun and feeling bad.
Earthbound64
Member
(10-16-2017, 10:11 PM)
Earthbound64's Avatar

Originally Posted by Zeke

a few minutes of physical gratification.

"A few minutes"?
I guess the other person isn't a GAFfer.
somecrazymember
Banned
(10-16-2017, 10:18 PM)
First time i thought i was gonna have sex, suddenly i couldnt get a boner. Its the stress man. Try again, with foreplay and take it easy.
SmackDaddy
Member
(10-16-2017, 10:20 PM)
SmackDaddy's Avatar
tag me in pardner
Hello? This is Hailun!
Member
(10-16-2017, 10:20 PM)
Hello? This is Hailun!'s Avatar

Originally Posted by Zeke

Then you have shitty partner for not considering your feelings in that situation. A decent partner that actually cares would put that above a few minutes of physical gratification. If I was in that position and my SO disregard how felt the relationship would be finished.

Sounds like that was the case.


So don't assume it's some bullshit "bro code" slash SJW sex positive thing (how you managed to get two contradictions in there is impressive).

But really a foursome isn't really all about one single person.
SapientWolf
Trucker Sexologist
(10-16-2017, 10:22 PM)
SapientWolf's Avatar
Try to get Cialis script.

But if you never had these issues with your current partner after getting sloshed then I think we know what the real problem is.
Aselith
Member
(10-16-2017, 10:22 PM)
Aselith's Avatar
Like the not being able to perform thing isn't a big deal but I would cut you off if you made me stop having sex because you couldn't do it yourself. That's not cool at all.
JWiLL
Banned
(10-16-2017, 10:25 PM)
I'm, uh, statistically above average (so well below GAF average), but I'm not sure if I would ever agree to this in the first place.

What if the other dude is some stallion sex god and is just totally destroying your girlfriend a few feet away? I can see this being fine if you're with a casual fling, but not a long time girlfriend.

Different strokes and all that though, literally in this case. I'm not sure how people do this in a literal swap 1 for 1 sense. This isn't a foursome from the sounds of it.
Shredderi
Member
(10-16-2017, 10:25 PM)
Shredderi's Avatar

Originally Posted by Hello? This is Hailun!

Sounds like that was the case.


So don't assume it's some bullshit "bro code" slash SJW sex positive thing (how you managed to get two contradictions in there is impressive).

But really a foursome isn't really all about one single person.

In a way it most definitely is.

Originally Posted by Aselith

Like the not being able to perform thing isn't a big deal but I would cut you off if you made me stop having sex because you couldn't do it yourself. That's not cool at all.

You would cut off a relationship with a human you liked because for one time in history you didn't get off. Man...
shintoki
sparkle this bitch
(10-16-2017, 10:42 PM)
shintoki's Avatar

Originally Posted by ghst

i think it's okay to not be able to get a boner on while you're watching some bloke throw one up your girlfriend.

You beautiful soul!
Aselith
Member
(10-16-2017, 10:52 PM)
Aselith's Avatar

Originally Posted by Shredderi

You would cut off a relationship with a human you liked because for one time in history you didn't get off. Man...

Not really because of that. More because of how inconsiderate and petty it is. "*I* can't have sex, why should *you* be able to?" I understand that he was feeling bad about himself but then he had to make it an issue for everyone else. Like, shit happens but that kind of situation makes you strongly reevaluate how much that person actually values you as a person rather than whatever they feel they can receive from you.

He would at the very least have some lonely nights for a bit while I figure out wtf just happened.
ironmang
Member
(10-16-2017, 11:02 PM)
ironmang's Avatar

Originally Posted by Aselith

Not really because of that. More because of how inconsiderate and petty it is. "*I* can't have sex, why should *you* be able to?" I understand that he was feeling bad about himself but then he had to make it an issue for everyone else. Like, shit happens but that kind of situation makes you strongly reevaluate how much that person actually values you as a person rather than whatever they feel they can receive from you.

He would at the very least have some lonely nights for a bit while I figure out wtf just happened.

I don't envy whoever ends up with you. If your partner is uncomfortable then helping them should be your first priority. Not punishing them for it. Wtf kind of mentality is that?
Aselith
Member
(10-16-2017, 11:07 PM)
Aselith's Avatar

Originally Posted by ironmang

I don't envy whoever ends up with you. If your partner is uncomfortable then helping them should be your first priority. Not punishing them for it. Wtf kind of mentality is that?

Um, he made them stop in the middle. How was he not punishing them for what was going on with him? "*I* decided we should all stop" Does that not cut both ways?
tbm24
Member
(10-16-2017, 11:08 PM)
tbm24's Avatar

Originally Posted by Aselith

Not really because of that. More because of how inconsiderate and petty it is. "*I* can't have sex, why should *you* be able to?" I understand that he was feeling bad about himself but then he had to make it an issue for everyone else. Like, shit happens but that kind of situation makes you strongly reevaluate how much that person actually values you as a person rather than whatever they feel they can receive from you.

He would at the very least have some lonely nights for a bit while I figure out wtf just happened.

Your friend starts having a crisis about his ability to perform and all you’d think about is how he stopped you from finishing off his girlfriend? The situation only works if everyone has the same level of respect for each other, clearly you wouldn’t.
blackflag
Member
(10-16-2017, 11:09 PM)
blackflag's Avatar
nerves and alcohol probably.
WaffleTaco
Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
(10-16-2017, 11:10 PM)
WaffleTaco's Avatar
That's not really a foursome, more like you guys are swinging . . . anyway OP, better luck next time!
SomTervo
Member
(10-16-2017, 11:10 PM)
SomTervo's Avatar
Nerves or anything can cause this. Doing a group thing for the first time is V likely to do so.

Don't worry about it. Take a chill pill.
Zantetsuken
Member
(10-16-2017, 11:12 PM)
Zantetsuken's Avatar
You're a better man than me. I couldn't just sit there and watch my significant other do that. But on topic it could have been alcohol or anxiety.
ironmang
Member
(10-16-2017, 11:18 PM)
ironmang's Avatar

Originally Posted by Aselith

Um, he made them stop in the middle. How was he not punishing them for what was going on with him? "*I* decided we should all stop" Does that not cut both ways?

Temporary fun is worth not being there for your partner when they're uncomfortable while you're experimenting? Yep, you still sound like a shitty partner.

"He would at the very least have some lonely nights for a bit" also is a pretty gross reaction.
Sojgat
Member
(10-16-2017, 11:22 PM)
Sojgat's Avatar
Well at least you have an ironic avatar now.
Shredderi
Member
(10-16-2017, 11:25 PM)
Shredderi's Avatar

Originally Posted by tbm24

Your friend starts having a crisis about his ability to perform and all you’d think about is how he stopped you from finishing off his girlfriend? The situation only works if everyone has the same level of respect for each other, clearly you wouldn’t.

Yep. This is him putting him getting off once above far more important matters that follow people a long time. The kinda stuff that is worth and ok pausing someone else having sex with your girlfriend. Because it's just that: sex. You're gonna have it thousands time after, you're gonna be fine with not having it this one time. Your friend tho? He could have had some longer reaching problems in this scenario. Is he thinking about himself when he stops the party? Yes, but in his case it's to not be riddled with mental problems about different things. I'd say that is higher in the priority order than not getting off this one time.

Originally Posted by ironmang

Temporary fun is worth not being there for your partner when they're uncomfortable while you're experimenting? .

Basically. It's about priorities.
Lights and Waves
(10-16-2017, 11:26 PM)
Why does it seem like everyone on GAF is engaging in group sex except me?
Shredderi
Member
(10-16-2017, 11:28 PM)
Shredderi's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lights and Waves

Why does it seem like everyone on GAF is engaging in group sex except me?

Just that most who engage in it propably mentions it on the internet. In a way it's not as uncommon as people might think, but at the same time it's not as common as internet would have you think.
Aselith
Member
(10-16-2017, 11:33 PM)
Aselith's Avatar

Originally Posted by ironmang

Temporary fun is worth not being there for your partner when they're uncomfortable while you're experimenting? Yep, you still sound like a shitty partner.

"He would at the very least have some lonely nights for a bit" also is a pretty gross reaction.

How about we put a hold on the personal insults there, bud
Rentahamster
Rodent Whores
(10-16-2017, 11:34 PM)
Rentahamster's Avatar

Originally Posted by Lights and Waves

Why does it seem like everyone on GAF is engaging in group sex except me?

It just "seems" that way. Believe me, no one is having orgies that often. I mean, I haven't even had one this solstice yet.
Always-honest
Banned
(10-16-2017, 11:35 PM)
It happens man. Nervous, alcohol, tired... who knows. Sometimes these fuckers have a mind of their own. Don't worry too much. Don't watch porn for a while though.
tanooki27
Member
(10-16-2017, 11:35 PM)
tanooki27's Avatar

Originally Posted by Rentahamster

It just "seems" that way. Believe me, no one is having orgies that often. I mean, I haven't even had one this solstice yet.

looooooool
ironmang
Member
(10-16-2017, 11:36 PM)
ironmang's Avatar

Originally Posted by Aselith

How about we put a hold on the personal insults there, bud

Want me to stop, you say?
ClosingADoor
Member
(10-16-2017, 11:36 PM)
ClosingADoor's Avatar
Alcohol + nerves does that. Drink a bit less and try to relax.
norinrad
Member
(10-16-2017, 11:36 PM)
norinrad's Avatar
Jeez, too much drinking can do that to you. You haven't failed as a man, don't be silly. Set up another appointment and get things done.
Widdle Puppy
Banned
(10-16-2017, 11:36 PM)
Let it go. You did nothing wrong.
Chmpocalypse
Blizzard
(10-16-2017, 11:37 PM)
Chmpocalypse's Avatar
Sounds a bit like jealousy, especially with you stopping it because YOU weren't having fun. Jealousy is a boner-killer.
Aselith
Member
(10-16-2017, 11:41 PM)
Aselith's Avatar

Originally Posted by ironmang

Want me to stop, you say?

Why do you want to go on?
ssolitare
Member
(10-16-2017, 11:43 PM)
It is mental OP, if you beat yourself up about it the exact same thing will happen next time, until you finally get used to it, or try it differently next time and come back to it when you are more comfortable.

You will be wondering what was wrong with you, but in reality OP, you just need to get used to that couple. If you're comfortable, play in a different room altogether, just swap.
kittoo
Cretinously credulous
(10-16-2017, 11:43 PM)
kittoo's Avatar
I hope you will be able to enjoy yourself the next time.
I personally would not be able to handle seeing my girl doing it with another guy. You sure that didnt matter to you and affected your performance?
ironmang
Member
(10-16-2017, 11:46 PM)
ironmang's Avatar

Originally Posted by Aselith

Why do you want to go on?

Well, you're just some random on the internet so your comfort or requests mean nothing to me.
Puck Beaverton
Banned
(10-16-2017, 11:48 PM)
This thread is something
daveo42
Banned
(10-16-2017, 11:49 PM)
That whiskey dick got you. Or you really aren't comfortable with having sex with someone other than your GF.
shaneo632
Member
(10-16-2017, 11:49 PM)
shaneo632's Avatar
I flopped the first time I was about to bang my really hot ex. It was in the flat I used to share with my recent-dumped gf before that and somewhere my brain just said nope. She assumed it was her fault and it took me for FOREVER to convince her it wasn't. I was proper on edge about it until I got my second chance to prove myself, ha.
Aselith
Member
(10-17-2017, 12:00 AM)
Aselith's Avatar

Originally Posted by ironmang

Well, you're just some random on the internet so your comfort or requests mean nothing to me.

That wasn't really my concern. I'm not going to get banned for you over some dumb e-fight and I don't want to have someone insulting me all the time while I'm trying to talk so if you're not going to stop I'm going to have to report it. Can we come to an arrangement here or should I do that?
mr2xxx
Member
(10-17-2017, 12:04 AM)
mr2xxx's Avatar
Cialis next time OP.
BunnyBear
Member
(10-17-2017, 12:12 AM)
BunnyBear's Avatar
Pop a Viagra pill next time just to ensure it doesn’t happen again, you’ll probably psyche yourself out ahead of the next time because you’ll be thinking about what happened the first time. Viagra will solve that.

I’ve been there before. It happens. Don’t let it bother you.
ironmang
Member
(10-17-2017, 12:14 AM)
ironmang's Avatar

Originally Posted by Aselith

That wasn't really my concern. I'm not going to get banned for you over some dumb e-fight and I don't want to have someone insulting me all the time while I'm trying to talk so if you're not going to stop I'm going to have to report it. Can we come to an arrangement here or should I do that?

I called you a shitty partner based on your post which basically said you'd punish your partner for being uncomfortable and ending it when the whole point of that scenario is for everyone to be having fun. I wasn't just throwing baseless personal insults at you. I stand by it so if you want to "report" me instead of just using the ignore feature then go for it.
Gai Murakumo
Member
(10-17-2017, 12:33 AM)
Gai Murakumo's Avatar
Like many have said it was mostly the alcohol, with a tiny bit of it being anxiety.
BigDug13
Member
(10-17-2017, 12:36 AM)
BigDug13's Avatar
Take the vitamin V. Even if you don't "need" it for your erection, it cuts your downtime to near nothing so you can go again and again.
PerfectFlaw
Member
(10-17-2017, 12:37 AM)
PerfectFlaw's Avatar
A true gent would have let the other guy have an incredible night with your girlfriend and his chick while you sit in the corner and masturbate with your tears.

I guess common orgy courtesy goes out the window with young people these days.

Thread Tools