(10-21-2017, 11:37 PM)

Originally Posted by mreddie

Umm what the hell is going on?

Zombine
Banned
(10-21-2017, 11:40 PM)

Originally Posted by CoolestSpot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyauzxPeKPw

Zombine, Mark Millar is not the best and such a claim makes me boil. I still hope Morrison runs into him someday...going 100 mph.

The baby is GAF
CoolestSpot
Banned
(10-21-2017, 11:43 PM)

Originally Posted by Zombine

The baby is GAF

To reference the best Millar work...

The heroes are ComicGaf
mreddie
(10-21-2017, 11:44 PM)
Where's the Discord to COMICGaf

Goodbye future Need for Speed Payback and Lego Marvel 2 OT I was gonna do
Sandfox
(10-21-2017, 11:47 PM)

Originally Posted by mreddie

Where's the Discord to COMICGaf

Goodbye future Need for Speed Payback and Lego Marvel 2 OT I was gonna do

Yeah, I may just hang out on the Discord if I get an invite.
Freezasaurus
(10-21-2017, 11:56 PM)
Guys pls. You are all making a huge mistake. LINE is so much better than Discord.
ElBoxyBrown
Banned
(10-22-2017, 12:03 AM)
I'm gonna stick around and see where this goes. If nothing changes then I might go over to the Waypoint forums. I'll keep Discord in mind. Yeah, I guess this is goodbye.
Phamit
(10-22-2017, 12:11 AM)
Twitter: @phin7
PSN: VerdeVermillion
Steam/Discord: VerdeV
kmfdmpig
(10-22-2017, 12:13 AM)
I've been here for 10+ years. I can wait a few hours/days for a statement before bailing, but I must say that the allegations and the response of just eradicating threads, banning people and locking threads has not been a great way to handle the situation.
kmfdmpig
(10-22-2017, 12:21 AM)
I've been here for 10+ years. I can wait a few hours/days for a statement before bailing, but I must say that the allegations and the response of just eradicating threads, banning people and locking threads has not been a great way to handle the situation.
whatsinaname
(10-22-2017, 12:40 AM)

Originally Posted by Tyrant Rave

I'm taking my leave. If anyone wants to stay in touch, you can still find me on Twitter, Tumblr (well, kinda) or PSN/Steam if I have you added.

Pls to join is in discord.

Originally Posted by Aizo

Twitter handles before the apocalypse?

@entraaa
Wanderer5
(10-22-2017, 05:27 AM)
What is going on? I saw bits about evilore earlier, but haven't caught up since. Is it actually for real?
Freezasaurus
(10-22-2017, 05:36 AM)
Well that was scary.
Vic_Viper
(10-22-2017, 05:39 AM)

Originally Posted by Wanderer5

What is going on? I saw bits about evilore earlier, but haven't caught up since. Is it actually for real?

What happened? Just got on finally, is there a thread about what happened?
Hope this isnt the end and someone has a plan in place if anything were to happen to Gaf.
Migrant
(10-25-2017, 03:01 AM)
So uhh...how many of ComicGAF are still around? The ship appears to be sinking.
evilpigking
(10-25-2017, 03:07 AM)
a fair number seem to be banned. Think the discord link expired too
Jack The Nipper
Banned
(10-25-2017, 03:08 AM)
I have always read this but never post in here too often. Always prefer the old comics more so my days of interest is a little less, but still like some stuff.
Tinfoilhatsron
Banned
(10-25-2017, 03:11 AM)

Originally Posted by Migrant

I was invited to the discord, but my link expired before I could use it. Sucks for me. If it's rebuilt somewhere else I'll be there. I stopped posting for Exams. Missed here. Love the reactions and discussion here.
geomon
(10-25-2017, 03:11 AM)
I'm not exactly a well known member of ComicsGAF but I'm here regardless.
BKatastrophe
(10-25-2017, 03:18 AM)

Originally Posted by Migrant

I bumped over to SL&ENT. This place is burned and pretty much anyone Id want to post over here is gone.

Its chill over there.
Durrzerker
Banned
(10-25-2017, 03:50 AM)
I am still here but would love an invite to any other communities. Mostly just here because I don't know any of them yet
Owzers
(10-25-2017, 05:00 AM)

Originally Posted by BKatastrophe

I bumped over to SL&ENT. This place is burned and pretty much anyone Id want to post over here is gone.

Its chill over there.

But now is my chance to make OTs, all it took was the end.

COMICS! lOTl November 2017 - Cant get into trouble when youre grabbing some funny books!

Well see.
Aizo
音楽オタク
(10-25-2017, 07:31 AM)
So many bans.
Where will you go, Messi?
What will happen to the OTs?
sca2511
(10-25-2017, 07:43 AM)
comics gaf nooooo

the discord invite is expired
Roman
(10-25-2017, 08:32 AM)
Please DM Psychbat, gameproff or me to get an invite to the ComicGAF discord, were trying hard to reunite the community and you wouldnt believe whos there already!
ReAxion
(10-25-2017, 08:51 AM)
glad to see the thread still here. you guys were my favs, even though ive been out a long time, but jeez at the body count.
Mistouze
user-friendly man-cashews
(10-25-2017, 10:15 AM)
DARKSEID SAYS :

Fuck this place and Tyler Malka. Looking forward to see you guys over at ResetEra.
JordanDeGroot
(10-25-2017, 11:25 AM)
Geez, you log off for the weekend and it all burns down eh :/ darn it, just feels like I was figuring this GAF thing out ha.

I'll probably still keep an eye out on here for now and see how the fallout goes but sadly doesn't seem like it will be the same with so many banned, moved onto other sites or MIA. People keep throwing out websites that I've never heard of to where there going so no idea what to do, SL&ENT? ResetEra? Line? I'm sure I used to be down with the kids at some point you know.

I think I'll PM Roman as well and try and figure out Discord as that seems to be the most popular destination people are heading too.
dan2026
(10-25-2017, 03:15 PM)
Could I get an invite to the discord too?
Neogaf seems to be moderately on fire.
It's super depressing.
H.M.M Arsenlol
(10-25-2017, 08:01 PM)

Originally Posted by dan2026

Could I get an invite to the discord too?
Neogaf seems to be moderately on fire.
It's super depressing.

Very depressing indeed.

Could I get an invite.

Feels like I'm never going to hear from a lot of the community's I followed.
Messi
(10-25-2017, 10:02 PM)
Should be fairly obvious but this is my last OP for neogaf. No fireworks or anything I just can't continue to support what is happening here.

Thanks to all the friends I made here. I enjoyed making threads for you and I enjoyed the chat even more. It was fun times. Sillymonkey you can finally have comicgaf.

CorporateClown
(10-25-2017, 10:45 PM)
I haven't bothered looking for the comics discord as I might as well wait for the new site at this point. Just want to say, as an infrequent poster, but constant lurker, I've enjoyed comics gaf and look forward to lurking/maybe posting in the new community as well!
ReAxion
(10-26-2017, 12:43 AM)
i signed up for discord and i has no frens
Owzers
(10-26-2017, 02:40 AM)

Originally Posted by Messi

Should be fairly obvious but this is my last OP for neogaf. No fireworks or anything I just can't continue to support what is happening here.

Thanks to all the friends I made here. I enjoyed making threads for you and I enjoyed the chat even more. It was fun times. Sillymonkey you can finally have comicgaf.

Cannot support whats happening here...I can finally have comicsgaf.....Messi cant support me having comicsgaf :/
Aizo
音楽オタク
(10-26-2017, 03:29 AM)

Originally Posted by Owzers

Cannot support whats happening here...I can finally have comicsgaf.....Messi cant support me having comicsgaf :/

Could there be a more perfect avatar quote?
Owzers
(10-27-2017, 02:00 AM)
I understand that during this transition between Messi threads and the future Owzers threads there is a bit of a lull. This is perfectly normal as I also dont feel much like posting in an ot I didnt create. In November, under new leadership, I promise these threads will get things back to normal. We buy comics, we support the worst events marvel churns out, we cant let a few allegations, completely unproven, give us second thoughts about posting here. In time well barely remember this happened, and well be stronger for it. We might even get a new Civil War.

Edit: but for reals Im probably not making a November thread.
Brian Fellows
Pete Carroll Owns Me
(10-31-2017, 05:12 AM)
Work nights are a lot longer without Comicgaf. :(
Mister Apoc
(11-06-2017, 03:01 PM)
Who is consider the greater mind in Marvel Universe

T'challa or Victor Von Doom?
GamerKingFaiz
(11-06-2017, 10:48 PM)
I'm gonna be taking a trip to NYC and I definitely want to visit Midtown comics, but I see that they have three stores in Manhattan. Is there a main/best one that I should go to?
Mister Apoc
(11-07-2017, 01:32 AM)
If most fans agree that doom is a greater mind than t challa why is latveria crap compared to wakanda?