• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Dude Abides
(10-17-2017, 05:52 PM)

Originally Posted by Savitar

Alcohol gives the desire but takes away from the performance.

Originally Posted by Shakespeare

MACDUFF
What three things does drink especially provoke?
PORTER
Marry, sir, nose-painting, sleep, and urine. Lechery, sir, it provokes and unprovokes. It provokes the desire, but it takes away the performance. Therefore, much drink may be said to be an equivocator with lechery. It makes him, and it mars him; it sets him on, and it takes him off; it persuades him, and disheartens him; makes him stand to and not stand to; in conclusion, equivocates him in a sleep, and, giving him the lie, leaves him.

Izayoi
Banned
(10-19-2017, 12:54 AM)
This is 100% a substance issue, OP. Do not let it get to you (seems easy for me to say, I know). I have had a problem with whiskey dick before and learned my lesson the hard way as well.

Knowing your limits and setting expectations ahead of time is EXTREMELY important. If it is a situation where you will be imbibing, either take care to limit you intake, or inform the parties involved of your situation. There is no shame in owning up to the fact that alcohol causes a major malfunction - it does for many folks, and you are most certainly not alone.

Whenever my wife and I get into something freaky with a new person and substances are involved I am careful to moderate myself. A shot or two of liquor (or two beers), or a toke or two at most, and never the two in combination in any amount.

If performance anxiety is the root cause, you will find out next attempt. At that point you either need to work with a psychologist or get a prescription for daddy's little helpers. The latter will solve any problems with getting Jimmy hard as a rock regardless of how inebriated or nervous you are, but they can be expensive if you aren't buying them from overseas.

I'm close to you in age and once upon a time, in my late teens and early twenties, whiskey dick meant that I could go for hours. Now it means that I can't get it up at all. It happens to the best of us.
bill0527
um, I'll be right back
(10-19-2017, 01:17 AM)
Just do what I'd do in this situation OP.

Grab a camera and be the cuck.
Izayoi
Banned
(10-19-2017, 01:56 AM)

Originally Posted by bill0527

Yowsa, that's one way to go about it. Whatever floats your boat, man. I ain't judging.
heckmanimation
(10-19-2017, 02:08 AM)
Probably just whiskey dick brah. No worries dude!
Lord Panda
(10-19-2017, 02:09 AM)

Originally Posted by lucebuce12

A four-way is a thing but this is not that. This is just couple swap.

Yep, it was a swing and a miss.
Jason's Ultimatum
Americans out of Mexico! The Border Tax Equity Act
(10-19-2017, 04:02 AM)
You got to find a middle ground. Drink a little where you can be hard and last longer.
Izayoi
Banned
(10-19-2017, 10:14 PM)

Originally Posted by Jason's Ultimatum

You got to find a middle ground. Drink a little where you can be hard and last longer.

If your goal is to stay harder for longer, drinking is definitely the wrong way to go about it.
Krixeus
(11-08-2017, 05:59 PM)

Originally Posted by bill0527

Erm, that’s one way to go about it I guess.
Inateck
(11-09-2017, 08:13 AM)
It happens.
Tosyn_88
(11-09-2017, 09:35 AM)
Wow..

This sounds like one of those movies were the seed of distrust is sown from what was supposed to be a fun night.

I'd speak a lot more with your friends and especially gf. Not some tippy teapot talk but proper open discussion
LoremIpsum
(11-09-2017, 01:01 PM)
I would have that problem also if I saw someone fucking my girlfriend.
I have no problem with threesome with another girl though, maybe you should try that.

Originally Posted by Jason's Ultimatum

I second that!
Bergsy
(11-10-2017, 12:02 AM)
Drink a little and do a few bumps. Has got me through some odd sexual situations.
ASAP
(11-10-2017, 03:35 AM)

Originally Posted by Bergsy

Drink a little and do a few bumps. Has got me through some odd sexual situations.

Why are you trying to give this man whiskey and coke dick? 😂
Sniffynose
(11-10-2017, 12:01 PM)
Maybe seeing the person you love getting pounded by your friend and really enjoying it kinda soured your libido lmao. Ayyy just wait until the time comes where you two are serious serious and she still would rather have the other dick.

Fun times until feelings get involved.
milamber182
(11-10-2017, 12:13 PM)
Should have given the poor guy a blowjob to make up for cock blocking him :D
The Hermit
(11-10-2017, 12:28 PM)
Maybe deep down you don't enjoy the idea of having another guy fucking your girlfriend, and you feel bad that she didn't care about that and enjoyed the sex with your friend.

I know a couple who I am pretty sure they are into it, and, even though he has a hot girlfriend, I don't think I could do that knowing my gf would be sucking his cock.

I don't have enough self esteem for that, would be wondering " is my dick enough? Can I hold longer?" Being limp would be an absolute nightmare.

Originally Posted by Lord Panda

Yep, it was a swing and a miss.

Goddamn.gif
Phoenix RISING
(11-10-2017, 02:35 PM)
OP learned that the fantasy of swapping partners is a lot more fun than the reality.
ssolitare
(11-10-2017, 04:07 PM)
Everyone knows that if you're swapping, and one person isn't having fun, you stop. You can't take one for the team because that means two people aren't having fun.
Putemintheoven
(11-10-2017, 04:55 PM)
EMBRACE CUCKOLDRY
Dr. Mario
(11-11-2017, 01:36 PM)

Originally Posted by ssolitare

Everyone knows that if you're swapping, and one person isn't having fun, you stop. You can't take one for the team because that means two people aren't having fun.

Yeah don't understand why people call it shitty. Everybody needs to be in on it and have fun. The moment one gets cuckolded against his or her wishes while the others are getting down, you're just on a fast track to a very messy break up.
Spaltazar
(11-11-2017, 02:00 PM)