• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

PhillyGAF |OT| : Page 66
vypek
(10-21-2017, 02:43 AM)

Originally Posted by Aurizen

Any chance Amazon HQ gonna come to Philly? Could be my big break to get an IT job finally.

Based in the requirements I feel like it has a shot. Seems like a suitable place for them. But I don't know much about business and have no clue how viable it is in reality.
Aurizen
(10-21-2017, 02:57 AM)

Originally Posted by vypek

Based in the requirements I feel like it has a shot. Seems like a suitable place for them. But I don't know much about business and have no clue how viable it is in reality.

Well If its confirmed I will be sending Jeff and Mayor Kenny my resume.
Captain Tuttle
(10-21-2017, 07:07 PM)

Originally Posted by Aurizen

Any chance Amazon HQ gonna come to Philly? Could be my big break to get an IT job finally.

I think Philly has a fair shot at it, better than fucking Pittsburgh.
Deku Tree
(10-21-2017, 07:11 PM)
I feel like Amazon has long ago decided to move to NYC.

NYC is still a major place for them to find the kind of talent that they are looking to hire.

But they are making a huge show and competition out of their selection process in order to pay much less taxes.
PR_rambo
(10-22-2017, 01:05 AM)
GAF would die the year we win the super bowl
Aurizen
(10-22-2017, 02:05 AM)
Well if Amazon won't be coming to Philly. Hopefully Comcast will be the next best thing since I applied there haha.
Captain Tuttle
(10-25-2017, 03:07 AM)
we made it
MJPIA
(10-25-2017, 03:37 AM)
Its not much (honestly its nothing at this point) but I made a discord and hope to gather up as much of Phillygaf as I can to keep everyone together.

Quote to see

Unless of course there's already a discord I'm not aware of in which case I wanna join that instead.
Soapbox Killer
Grand Nagus
(10-25-2017, 02:28 PM)
I'm still here.
Aurizen
(10-28-2017, 06:49 PM)
You guys alive? or are you on reset?
Merchandise
(10-29-2017, 06:25 AM)
Is there a Discord? I might be moving to Philly in two weeks for a job, but have yet to find an apartment... Awk..........
Aurizen
(11-10-2017, 08:22 PM)

Originally Posted by Merchandise

Is there a Discord? I might be moving to Philly in two weeks for a job, but have yet to find an apartment... Awk..........

All I have to say is good luck. Housing sucks in Philadelphia sucks, Job market is beyond terrible. Especially for IT.
Aurizen
(11-16-2017, 06:19 AM)
So, The DA office is opening for positions even in IT! I applied! I hope to get in.. Anyone have connections? lol