• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Yaari
(10-27-2017, 02:15 AM)

Originally Posted by YaGaMi

Is MMA-GAF gonna stay here?

Eh, they got a thread up over there and I seen some familiar faces so I don't know. I have no intentions in staying here anyway
Curious Puppy
Banned
(10-27-2017, 05:50 AM)

Originally Posted by VoxPop

Only really came to GAF for this OT. Been a pleasure fellas. Feel free to PM me if you're setting up shop elsewhere.

Come to ResetEra, open signups start tonight.
Maklershed
(10-27-2017, 12:58 PM)
Howdy fellas
Mister Wilhelm
(10-28-2017, 06:59 AM)
I look forward to reading 2 posts a week in this thread instead of 4.
Usobuko
(10-28-2017, 01:29 PM)

Originally Posted by Mister Wilhelm

Lol.
pixelation
(10-28-2017, 09:58 PM)

LMAO... savage!
broz0rs
(11-05-2017, 05:42 AM)
what a fucking unbelievable night of fights
-MD-
(11-06-2017, 05:33 AM)
Really happy for Rose.
jabintendo
(11-06-2017, 01:18 PM)
Great fight card. Shame that Masvidal and Thompson wasn't great (IMO). Hope Woodley defends against Lawler or Covington instead of Thompson again
Mister Apoc
(11-07-2017, 03:57 AM)
Is GSP a top 10 fighter of all time?
NutJobJim
(11-07-2017, 09:23 AM)
If GSP beats Whittaker and then defends the Middleweight title at least once then I think he is arguably greatest of all time (at least in the UFC anyway).

To go on such a long title reign at Welterweight, completely clean out that division (when it was a pretty stacked division as well), take four years off and then come back and take the middleweight title (and defend it) is an amazing accomplishment.
-MD-
(11-08-2017, 06:55 AM)
I don't see GSP fighting Whittaker.
Mister Apoc
(11-08-2017, 04:47 PM)

Originally Posted by NutJobJim

If GSP beats Whittaker and then defends the Middleweight title at least once then I think he is arguably greatest of all time (at least in the UFC anyway).

To go on such a long title reign at Welterweight, completely clean out that division (when it was a pretty stacked division as well), take four years off and then come back and take the middleweight title (and defend it) is an amazing accomplishment.

thats a good point

another one is that GSP doesn't have question marks around him or is tainted by steroids like Jones and Silva
Mister Wilhelm
(11-09-2017, 08:58 AM)

Originally Posted by NutJobJim

I'd give it to him over MM at that point, but if MM beats TJ then it becomes trickier.
Mister Wilhelm
(11-10-2017, 02:47 PM)
If Andrei Arlovski loses his next fight he will officially hold the record for most losses in a row in the UFC at 6.

I struggle to think of anyone that even has 5 but I know there are a few. Btw getting cut from the UFC and coming back and losing again doesn't count.
NutJobJim
(11-11-2017, 12:43 PM)

I'd give it to him over MM at that point, but if MM beats TJ then it becomes trickier.

MM is probably better on a technical level but people will always question the level of competition that he has faced. Beating TJ definitely helps his case though.